• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Thought I would repost the screen grab that CWNole95 posted a few days ago because there is so much information on it. Exterior and interior colors, chassis codes, etc.

I can see that the chassis code for the 2 liter hatchback is indeed FL2 as a few of us guessed.

This color chart is for US models.

11th Gen Honda Civic Color chart and chassis codes for 2022 Civic Hatchback U.S. 2022 Civic Hatchback - chassis code, colors, models, trims
Sponsored

Ernie Acosta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback
Thought I would repost the screen grab that CWNole95 posted a few days ago because there is so much information on it. Exterior and interior colors, chassis codes, etc.

I can see that the chassis code for the 2 liter hatchback is indeed FL2 as a few of us guessed.

U.S. 2022 Civic Hatchback - chassis code, colors, models, trims.jpg
Thank you for posting this! ??

skips22

First Name
Ramiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sedan Sport meteorite grey
I will wait another couple of months if I have to. Thanks for posting!

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Let me guess…FL3 for CTR?

Siblue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Civic 18 Type R
Boost blue CVT Sport Touring
Lame

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Really sucks they limit the color choices for the MT ST (but not the regular sport MT). Especially since they already charge extra for the good color options anyway.

I kinda see why they did it... the MT is going to have maybe a 4% take rate, on a trim level that will also have a low take rate due to the price, they're cutting costs in production variations. But it still blows that MT ST drivers will be so limited, and Honda will be wondering why more people aren't buying the MT in a few years and end up cancelling it all together. That or they're trying to push more people (at least the ones that care about color choice) to the Si or CTR instead...

I'm a bit bummed Aegean blue isn't offered on the ST, not surprised, didn't figure they'd offer TWO blue colors. If I end up going for the ST hatch I'm gonna be on the fence between boost blue, white, or the new Mauve... I'll have to see them in person before I can decide.

Keemborghini

First Name
Shakeem
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring, 2009 Civic Si Coupe

U.S. 2022 Civic Hatchback - chassis code, colors, models, trims.jpg
I understand everyone is mad about the limited colors in the manual. But the reality of it is no one buys manual anymore. Either they can’t drive it or don’t want to shift anymore. I work at Honda and 95% of customers prefers the cvt. Dealerships will barley even get those manuals. Better start putting deposits now/ When the manual sport touring was available in the 10th Gen we only received 1 at my dealership.

mammamia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
With the rev hang, the manuals aren't even so much fun anymore they take so much concentration to shift properly and quickly without either slipping the clutch or hitting a big herky jerk movement every time. I love my Si but sometimes shifting it through 1-2-3 positively pisses me off.

I know I could tune the rev hang away but I don't love the idea of tuning my car to be honest. I'm not such a gearhead, if I want a faster car I will buy a car built for that speed, with no warranty worries - probably Integra in a few years.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
With the rev hang, the manuals aren't even so much fun anymore they take so much concentration to shift properly and quickly without either slipping the clutch or hitting a big herky jerk movement every time. I love my Si but sometimes shifting it through 1-2-3 positively pisses me off.

I know I could tune the rev hang away but I don't love the idea of tuning my car to be honest. I'm not such a gearhead, if I want a faster car I will buy a car built for that speed, with no warranty worries - probably Integra in a few years.
I agree...I have a Accord Sport 2.0t/6MT and sometimes I get kinda sick of the manual in it. They definitely aren't as fun to drive as the old Hondas used to be....STILL I prefer it over a CVT any day of the week.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I understand everyone is mad about the limited colors in the manual. But the reality of it is no one buys manual anymore. Either they can’t drive it or don’t want to shift anymore. I work at Honda and 95% of customers prefers the cvt. Dealerships will barley even get those manuals. Better start putting deposits now/ When the manual sport touring was available in the 10th Gen we only received 1 at my dealership.
I get people dont buy them as much anymore but why offer it on the ST at all if you're gonna severely limit the colors the way they are doing it? I mean at least offer the same basic colors as the Sport 6MT. If they are gonna make it so hard for people to get them why not just make it an order only thing?

The Accord Sports 6MT from 18-20 offer the same exact colors as the automatic/cvt models. Its just bullshit for those of us who still buy and want the stick. At least offer Rally Red and Boost blue lol

Engine Fire

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda 6 MT, 2017 Civic LX MT
Honda is doing the same thing with their manual transmission interiors, any color you want as long as it is black! I have a MT, 10th generation Civic in Steel Metallic with the gray interior. It is an attractive combination. The gray breaks up all the black nicely. I agree with SAywhaat04 that Honda would be smart to take custom orders on manual transmissions.

Keemborghini

First Name
Shakeem
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring, 2009 Civic Si Coupe
I get people dont buy them as much anymore but why offer it on the ST at all if you're gonna severely limit the colors the way they are doing it? I mean at least offer the same basic colors as the Sport 6MT. If they are gonna make it so hard for people to get them why not just make it an order only thing?

The Accord Sports 6MT from 18-20 offer the same exact colors as the automatic/cvt models. Its just bullshit for those of us who still buy and want the stick. At least offer Rally Red and Boost blue lol
In their eyes why offer all these colors of it won’t sell anyways. Especially if they will fade out manuals anyway
Sponsored