• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Colors for Touring Manual transmission?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
If color is that important, you might have to settle for a neutered Sport Hatch model!! :eek::eek::eek:
Sponsored

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
If color is that important, you might have to settle for a neutered Sport Hatch model!! :eek::eek::eek:
No way. Im hearing the Integra may offer a type s with the same powertrain from the next Type R. Ill wait if i have to.

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Canada has more colors? Is it possible to buy one there and drive it down ? haha

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Canada has more colors? Is it possible to buy one there and drive it down ? haha
Yes it is. You will have to get a statement from Honda Canada that it meets all US requirements. Since hatchbacks are all going to be made in US should be no problem. Obviously some US Federal paperwork to take care of and your state may have additional requirements. There are companies that will handle a lot of this.

A bit of a PITA but definitely possible.

The Canada cars usually come with more standard features (e.g. heated steering wheel)

The Canada Sport and Sport Touring HB will both have the 1.5 turbo. LX will have 2.0 NA. All 3 available with manual according to their press release. Still waiting to see what colors for each trim.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Yes it is. You will have to get a statement from Honda Canada that it meets all US requirements. Since hatchbacks are all going to be made in US should be no problem. Obviously some US Federal paperwork to take care of and your state may have additional requirements. There are companies that will handle a lot of this.

A bit of a PITA but definitely possible.

The Canada cars usually come with more standard features (e.g. heated steering wheel)

The Canada Sport and Sport Touring HB will both have the 1.5 turbo. LX will have 2.0 NA. All 3 available with manual according to their press release. Still waiting to see what colors for each trim.

Are you saying Canada's Sport Hatch will come with the 1.5T? If true I'm so in -- as long as the cost of everything doesn't push it up into ST territory. It's a no brainer! I googled the process of importing...doesn't seem too bad.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Are you saying Canada's Sport Hatch will come with the 1.5T? If true I'm so in -- as long as the cost of everything doesn't push it up into ST territory. It's a no brainer! I googled the process of importing...doesn't seem too bad.
You might as well just get the ST

Greyscale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Accord, 2007 Accord, 1995 Miata
Baffles me that they would limit any model to only 3 colors. I'm really not crazy about any of the 3 choices. Black looks good, but is such a pain to keep clean. The sonic gray just looks strange to me. The white isn't offensive, but it does not show the lines very well.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Baffles me that they would limit any model to only 3 colors. I'm really not crazy about any of the 3 choices. Black looks good, but is such a pain to keep clean. The sonic gray just looks strange to me. The white isn't offensive, but it does not show the lines very well.
In 2014 I wanted an Accord coupe with 2.4 and manual transmission. It was offered in ONE color: black. I ended up getting the Accord Sport sedan 2.4/manual because it came in black AND Modern Steel. Honda has been doing this a long time.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
In 2014 I wanted an Accord coupe with 2.4 and manual transmission. It was offered in ONE color: black. I ended up getting the Accord Sport sedan 2.4/manual because it came in black AND Modern Steel. Honda has been doing this a long time.
Yet the 18-20 Accord Sports with a manual came in ever color that was available on the automatic...Honda is strange man. Black, white and that uglass Sonic Gray :rolleyes: Really? Maybe I'll just get an SI in Orange or just wait for the Integra and pray it gets a 6MT and the 2.0t.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yet the 18-20 Accord Sports with a manual came in ever color that was available on the automatic...Honda is strange man. Black, white and that uglass Sonic Gray :rolleyes: Really? Maybe I'll just get an SI in Orange or just wait for the Integra and pray it gets a 6MT and the 2.0t.
In the short run I plan to get a 2022 Hatchback Sport with manual in silver. Because in two years it may be unavailable. I really like NA engines. Next will be an Si in 2024. Either Aegean Blue or that orange. That will be my first turbo.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
In the short run I plan to get a 2022 Hatchback Sport with manual in silver. Because in two years it may be unavailable. I really like NA engines. Next will be an Si in 2024. Either Aegean Blue or that orange. That will be my first turbo.
I thought about getting the ST with the manual because I travel for work and need the space (but vastly prefer a manual) and waiting until the facelift to get an SI...but then Acura decided to offer an Integra and that changed the whole game for me. LOL. Plus I kinda want a Telluride too...I'm all over the damn map LOL.
Sponsored