• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CTR Initial Mods

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
TuxMat 1st and 2nd row
If you plan to install the Mikstore rear vents, get the TuxMat 2nd row for models with USB.

Also, I have TuxMats all around and have no issues with pedal interference. I didn't use any of their clips/velcro.

Congrats on your purchase!
Sponsored

OP
OP
katch922

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Not finalized yet but vin has been issued. I’ll look into rear vents, thanks for the tip

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Thanks, I know a place in town here they do very good work with Xpel film. I will definitely get that, I was just curious if it’s worth going for ceramic as well. I will be winter driving and I know getting ceramic coating changes the way you need to probably wash or take care of the car a bit? They use Ceramic Pro here.
Correction, they use Revivify now.
BLUF: You have to consume and digest all pertinent information and make a decision based on your situation. No one can do that for you.

But what I will say is, there is value in getting it ceramic coated, but I personally wouldn't pay the exorbitant fee some of these detailers are charging. I'm also not familar with Revivify and would go with a more well known and established brand/product. As for maintenance, you'll want to stay up on washes with proper technique, products and avoid running it through automatic car washes. But you would do that whether the car is ceramic coated or not if you care about the appearance of your car. Good luck and let us know which path you decide on.

OP
OP
katch922

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Ya I decided to do xpel full front + rockers, and ceramic. If I was getting my second choice, EN, I would have just done the Xpel, but this is a special car.