• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer Markup Average

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
You can get teggys for under MSRP
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Acura will almost give you a handy for buying an Integra right now. I don't think they are selling anything very well.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Acura will almost give you a handy for buying an Integra right now. I don't think they are selling anything very well.
And that's a bad thing? I guess you like getting bent

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
Oyeeee oyeeee que falta de respetooo broderrr

kodo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 base RSX
looked at 3 dealers in CA so far all of them are requiring mandatory add on while the car still in transit. Seems like i will be holding off my purchase.

Fm1

First Name
Faisal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
looked at 3 dealers in CA so far all of them are requiring mandatory add on while the car still in transit. Seems like i will be holding off my purchase.
I called nearly 4 dealers in So-cal and 2 in Sacramento. None would sell without Adm or additional accessories. But a month later they still have Si’s on the lots. Seems they are being greedy and holding on to inventory.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
They can't sell them now due to high interest rates and greed. I had to search a lot to find a dealer that was willing to do MSRP. Once they have like 10 on the lot, because no one is buying at the ridiculous price, they won't have a leg to stand on with ADM. Dealers have to pay to have those cars sitting on their lots, so they are losing money by not selling them.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Bought my 2023 SI for MSRP, had to travel a few states and 200 miles to get it but MSRP was 29,195.

I'm trading it in for 31k towards my Type R.
Sponsored