• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealership Cold Call

psyborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Just got a cold call (in Canada) asking if I was interested in a new car (I've been looking for a loan). The salesperson asked if he got me a 2023 Type R if I would buy it. I told him that he wouldn't be able to find one "for love or money", and he said "You'll be surprised".

I cant wait for him to call back :popcorn:. Share your crazy stories with dealerships while I wait 😘
Sponsored

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Just got a cold call (in Canada) asking if I was interested in a new car (I've been looking for a loan). The salesperson asked if he got me a 2023 Type R if I would buy it. I told him that he wouldn't be able to find one "for love or money", and he said "You'll be surprised".

I cant wait for him to call back :popcorn:. Share your crazy stories with dealerships while I wait 😘
Wtf

SGSiSaajan

First Name
Saajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
My dealer pretty much had the same for me. I bought my 22 Si from them Feb 14 this year, and then once my GRC dreams died when the price was released, I called Honda and they said they hadn’t had any calls about it yet. They called me a couple weeks ago and told me I’m number 1 if I wanted to put down a deposit. No clue what colour they’ll get but whenever their tone allocation shows up, it’s mine!

OP
OP
psyborg

psyborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
I'm also first on the list for a CW here; still don't when it'll be delivered. Sometime in the next two weeks I hope.

OP
OP
psyborg

psyborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
I mean...its not like I've got one yet. They're saying by EoY and even then there might be enough mark up that I can't accept it. I hope so, but it's definitely not a for sure thing, but thank you for the optimism :)

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Recession? What recession? Not according to the ADM's and buyer deposits.