• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does the Sport manage appear to be unprepared contrasted with the last gen?

zanewiller

First Name
zanewiller
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hobbybaseball.com
Vehicle(s)
mazda
I was investigating the eleventh gen, and all the more explicitly, I was most intrigued by the Sport trim. Be that as it may, in the wake of taking a gander at it all the more intently, I'm recently confounded.

The tenth gen Sport accompanied an additional a USB port toward the front, 60/40 back split, and mist lights. Potentially a couple more things I'm neglecting. I find it bizarre that Honda didn't essentially have equality between the two Sport manages across the two ages. I understand the new Civic has full LED lights and another game mode, yet generally the new game trim appears as though a stage down contrasted with the last gen. I keep thinking about whether these are things that Honda will add back in a mid cycle invigorate?
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
Some of their choices on trim levels do seem odd, and it is apparent that cost cutting was part of the packaging decisions. Even the Si got ripped off by some basic stuff many would have expected in US trim.

RMR

First Name
Chugpudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Civic Hatchback Sport
And more importantly - you can't get the 1.5L Turbo in the 11th gen Sport. At least the 10th Gen HB Sport came standard with the 1.5L Turbo.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
100% !!!….many cost cutting measures were taken for the 11th gen. They essentially stripped a lot of amenities from each level. To make up for it, they designed a BEAUTIFUL looking car! I don’t know about your regions, but near me, these new civics are gone within days of coming off the truck!

Then hopefully the market calms down in the next year or so, and they will most likely revisit things, small addition, trim changes, etc etc.

I could be wrong sure….but I “FEEL” as if they are going VERY modest this year, because they are gonna drop a bomb on the world with this next type-R. And it AINT gonna be cheap! Glorious yes, cheap tho….no fuckin chance! 🤣🤣
I’m excited tho!

revans

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback,
100% !!!….many cost cutting measures were taken for the 11th gen. They essentially stripped a lot of amenities from each level. To make up for it, they designed a BEAUTIFUL looking car! I don’t know about your regions, but near me, these new civics are gone within days of coming off the truck!

Then hopefully the market calms down in the next year or so, and they will most likely revisit things, small addition, trim changes, etc etc.

I could be wrong sure….but I “FEEL” as if they are going VERY modest this year, because they are gonna drop a bomb on the world with this next type-R. And it AINT gonna be cheap! Glorious yes, cheap tho….no fuckin chance! 🤣🤣
I’m excited tho!
Yeah, but the bomb might be turning the type-R into a hybrid. Honda just partnered with GM to go further down that road for an aray of their models.

rosedraws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 hatchback sport manual
All the trims lost something from the last gen. Some more than others. Especially the Sport hatch.
100%. In March, I placed an order for a sport hatch MT, then realized there's no turbo, only one exhaust, and a bunch of other demotions. I had to switch to a Sport Touring just to get the features I have in my 10th gen hatch! I'm gonna end up waiting 8 months for my car... when I could have had one of those basic sport models... but I don't regret it. I'd miss the turbo too much, and I'm looking forward to finally having heated seats. :-D
Sponsored