• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dumb question: civicx.com vs civicxi.com

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
I post this strictly out of idle curiosity. Unsurprisingly, I noticed that many civicx users carry over to civicxi.com. But the posting history of those users seems odd. Personally - according to civicx.com - I have posted 323 times. But according to civicxi.com, I've made 202 such comments. Same story for other members, including some of the more prolific posters. And this is also reflected in reaction scores. Is there a reason for the discrepancy? Are there certain comments which won't carry over to civicxi.com accounts?

Not a big deal at all, just trying to make sense of it. I do appreciate having a separate/dedicated place to discuss the next generation of Civics.
Sponsored

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport, 2014 Tesla Model S85
I didn't even know this site existed lol

OP
OP
MaxPower

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
I noticed the same thing. I've "lost" around 2,000 posts and nearly 7,000 likes compared to my actual CivicX history. Very strange. I feel so unloved now. :cool:
Yeah, when I mentioned "prolific posters" I was thinking of you specifically (among a couple others). But it seems to be consistent over everyone I recognize from civicx.com. I actually looked at the post history on both sites, but couldn't make any sense of it. I'm sure there's some logic to it...I just can't tease it out.

It's one of those things that's wildly unimportant, and really shouldn't bother me...yet it does.

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Hey old timers ? Glad to see you guys made it over.

The current post and reaction counts are temporary. They’re holdovers from CivicX but will soon reflect actual counts here. I know it’d be nice to retain your reaction scores, but those of us in the know will know how much you long-timers have contributed regardless of the score. ?

sleepingawake

First Name
Riza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS
If it is %100 electric,
150 kW,
60 kWh-400km, maybe i will buy. If not, wait for 12th gen.

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic Touring - 2020 BMW M340ixdrive
If it is %100 electric,
150 kW,
60 kWh-400km, maybe i will buy. If not, wait for 12th gen.
Looks like you will wait another 5-6 years or buy a tesla if you want electrical car for %100.
Because this 11th gen is not come a hybird or electircal generation.
Sponsored

Last edited: