• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Everyone makes a guess of the new 2022 Si horsepower number!

LittleturboSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Round to 5 please. My guess would be the most powerful Si again in history...........with 215.
BTW, as someone has already guessed it right, it's going to look like the Civic RS model. See the 10th gen RS below as how much it looks alike our 10th gen Si!
11th Gen Honda Civic Everyone makes a guess of the new 2022 Si horsepower number! d4tpcvkapxtgunu7ns1a
Sponsored

Jabberwocker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRolla CE/Taco/Pilot
If it’s a Turbo 1.5 215 hp / 245tq

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
210hp

10th gen RS was more like sport with Si spoiler. Same thing with the 11th gen. Sport with unique spoiler, but this time with unique exhaust tip too.
I expect the Si to have the spoiler and the exhaust tip from the RS, but with the Hatchback's front fascia.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Classic Honda move LMAO :rofl:

"Most powerful Si.....EVERRR!!! (comes with 1 hp more than the 10th) lol
Lmao I mean based on how it’s going with “increased power” I just don’t see 210 HP. I feel like the Integra will have more then the Si almost certainly.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
205 HP, with more torque than 10th gen. Will feel just as quick but numbers will be slower.
I can definitely see this being the case. Same hp, maybe a torque increase of 5-10. They'll put more focus on the refinement and improved handling. It'll feel quick, but may actually end up slightly slower due to the weight gain.

The integra will get the horsepower bump the Si could've gotten, both for extra weight and to make it slightly quicker than the Si to justify the $3-4k higher price.