• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey EX-L '18 Civic SI Sedan '94 300zx twin turbo 2001 Ford F-150 Sport
I expect next gen civics to have a hybrid option if not full ev at some point.
Very possibly... a though looking at the new Civic... and the fact Honda dropped the hybrid Accord and Civic... I almost think “Insight” is going to be more like a Civic trim level. There are already close. Heck, we’re having a good deal of threads where people are putting Insight trim panels that are more upscale in the Civic. The Insight pretty much is the Civic hybrid whether it’s it in name or not.
Sponsored

Florin.pop

First Name
Florin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sedan 2020

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
A little too Accord. Not sure where they’re design language is going. Looks like they sprinkled Insight and Accord in there. It definitely doesn’t need to be a bigger car but I wonder if they’ll sneak another half inch or inch in. I’m fine that they got away from the fake vent-fest... but the car looks very, very plain. Hopefully this is an LX-ish trim and there’ll be something visually to provide excitement. As it is... it looks like an Insight that presumably lost the hybrid powertrain.
1737A27D-51ED-4AAD-904E-90D6ABC23F33.jpeg
0F923BF1-B4E9-4141-89F9-C0593095A5F4.jpeg
This is what I like about the new design. I think the Insight is low key the most handsome car out of the current gen line up. I personally like the new hatchback design, but I guess it’s really more of a tourer now, which again I really like because we don’t get these in the states very often. The rear looks a little boring, but some visible exhaust tips would go a long way to remedy that. I’m in the minority here, but I might make the switch depending on the specs.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic HB Sport Touring, 2018 Civic HB EX, 2014 CR-Z
Very possibly... a though looking at the new Civic... and the fact Honda dropped the hybrid Accord and Civic... I almost think “Insight” is going to be more like a Civic trim level. There are already close. Heck, we’re having a good deal of threads where people are putting Insight trim panels that are more upscale in the Civic. The Insight pretty much is the Civic hybrid whether it’s it in name or not.
I guess it depends on if they want to keep the drive trains as separate models (even if just in name) or not. The civic line was pretty bloated at 19 trims last I checked.

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
so in 10th gen i didn't like the back(this is why i choose sedan, because it was not that overrated)... now i like the back but the front sucks.
It is kinda no surprise... looking at https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https://electrek.co/2020/09/28/honda-electric-suv-concept-future-mass-production-model-trend/&psig=AOvVaw3f8uaPBMTca3azflF9Impe&ust=1601482599195000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA4QjhxqFwoTCOCZ1t_hjuwCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAS this is the newest design line of Honda vehicles (that i don't like)
This would make the most sense. The Insight is effectively just a hybrid Civic. No need to have two different name plates.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic HB Sport Touring, 2018 Civic HB EX, 2014 CR-Z
Am I the only one that likes the crosstour?