• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Expect less FL5’s

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
“Also, this likely only applies to all the big production cars, not likely to the low volume models (type r) as other people have already mentioned in this thread.”

Aligns with my prior post. Jimi seems to be cold water since March this year.
Sponsored

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Yeah, I honestly believe people just need to relax and wait until we here direct news on the type r. I know there is cause for speculation when you hear things like "production cuts", "slowing down volume", "shipping delays". At the end of the day, it's fall and Honda has promised news in the fall. The best we can do is wait to see that news.

We've seen reassurance in some posts where people seen USDM models. They are on the way, they will be here. Do your due diligence as a consumer, call every dealer in America, and get on a list if you can.

I just am not a fan of some kind of inducing panic scenario without being able to properly articulate all the facts.

We will know soon enough I'm sure, just clench those booty holes and hang on brothers 😉

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
^ agreed - a few have shown up lately seemingly with the intent to stir the pot for the sake of reaction.

Honda has hit their Type R timelines so far and the only gripe (a big one that is really gravity) I have with them is the 400+ cars they sent to Japanese dealers which flipped my lid.

For now we must be strong…

11th Gen Honda Civic Expect less FL5’s 1664030293001

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I agree with both you of 100%, and I also agree, it does seem like trolling has only increased, as time goes on. And fwiw, Honda’s previous statements about the Type R being here this fall hasn’t been amended by Honda, so I think we are still on track and will hopefully get more concrete info soon.

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Where is the integra type S made? My Acura dealer has told me we'd get news of the car in spring and delivery 1 month after. Is it possible we'd get our Integra before our Type R?

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Where is the integra type S made? My Acura dealer has told me we'd get news of the car in spring and delivery 1 month after. Is it possible we'd get our Integra before our Type R?
ITS is made in the US. Hasn't been officially announced yet, so who knows?

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes... I said it was made in the US. And?
I'm just suggesting that it is known where the integra is built. Just a little surprised it's not assumed the type s will also be built there. Chill homie lol

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I'm just suggesting that it is known where the integra is built. Just a little surprised it's not assumed the type s will also be built there. Chill homie lol
I don’t see the ITS making it before the CTR, which is still planned for a fall release.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t see the ITS making it before the CTR, which is still planned for a fall release.
Oh yeah I agree 100%. I wasn't eluding to when it'll be built, just where it'll be built.

Not that it really matters 🤷‍♂️

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Given my Acura dealer is top 5 in Canada, unless if the guy is clueless, he seemed quite confident telling me I'll have the Type S by spring (I'm first in their line)... And logic tells that Integras will only come well after CTR, so maybe late winter is destined after all.

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Although if CTR is built in Japan, no offense I would 100% want that over something built in USA.

But I'm open to be corrected, how is the build quality of Integras vs civic Si anyone know? What are expectations of people?

Shingo

First Name
Kyoo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car now
This makes me worrie that FL5 will be limited and it won’t be easy to get like FK8. Am I thinking overwhelming?