• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Expect less FL5’s

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Ouch…sit down before reading more friend.
Welcome to the forum (and our FL5 turmoil)
Sponsored

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Good thing I love my current Civic. Appears I'm not getting an FL5 for a very, very long time. I'm okay with it. Cheers!

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Although if CTR is built in Japan, no offense I would 100% want that over something built in USA.

But I'm open to be corrected, how is the build quality of Integras vs civic Si anyone know? What are expectations of people?
Seems too early. I asked a number of Acura dealers in GTA. None of them had a clue and were not willing to take a reservation.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Even the looming global recession will not keep the FL5, however many they send here, from going for prices that make the FK8 ADM's look reasonable. Which they were not.

For the sake of my fellow fans of the hottest Honda, hoping to be proven wrong...

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I have a $1,000 deposit on a Type S in the GTA, word is they are expecting it May possibly...

Same, except they told me spring.

How does Acura dealerships have more insight into their delivery timelines with confidence than Honda

If my Type S comes before CTR (lower in that list) I'll take it and think about what I'll do

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Same, except they told me spring.

How does Acura dealerships have more insight into their delivery timelines with confidence than Honda

If my Type S comes before CTR (lower in that list) I'll take it and think about what I'll do
Geez, I don’t know what I would do in that situation. I guess it depends on how good the Teg lands up being.

GJPEN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX STI
Guys look at the thread with deliveries. There was hundredscif not even 1000 Type Rs sitting in Richmond CA port. I think this all very useless conjecture, if before release we already see a ton on American Shores.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Guys look at the thread with deliveries. There was hundredscif not even 1000 Type Rs sitting in Richmond CA port. I think this all very useless conjecture, if before release we already see a ton on American Shores.
That’s true. I think we should call our dealers and cancel our deposits and our place in line. There’s enough for everyone when they land in dealer lots.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
That’s true. I think we should call our dealers and cancel our deposits and our place in line. There’s enough for everyone when they land in dealer lots.
After you. Lol
Sponsored