• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
so by being built in a Japanese factory again makes it the spiritual successor to the FD2?
1661984153875.gif
No one said that. I just said it's a similarity, but you're choosing to take it further for some reason.

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
No one said that. I just said it's a similarity, but you're choosing to take it further for some reason.
I thought I was being pretty rational saying we just have to agree to disagree. You chose to take it further with a snarky comment lol.

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
I thought I was being pretty rational saying we just have to agree to disagree. You chose to take it further with a snarky comment lol.
I could go full lawyer on your verbiage, but I think it'd be lost on you at this point.

FYI you saying "agree to disagree" to disengage is rational (you can choose to exit a conversation at any time for any number of reasons), but then you chose to continue the conversation by criticizing the validity of my comparisons ("pulling straws"), which sent mixed signals. Seems to me like you're just trying to have the last laugh, while also trying to take the high ground.

Petty.

Ok buddy, you can win this time.

FL5ogger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Laser
Hey check it out! The FL5 has put on 40kg!

I wonder how that'll effect how it drives??

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Every topic is awesome right now. Seriously.

Fight!

🍿

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
I could go full lawyer on your verbiage, but I think it'd be lost on you at this point.

FYI you saying "agree to disagree" to disengage is rational (you can choose to exit a conversation at any time for any number of reasons), but then you chose to continue the conversation by criticizing the validity of my comparisons ("pulling straws"), which sent mixed signals. Seems to me like you're just trying to have the last laugh, while also trying to take the high ground.

Petty.

Ok buddy, you can win this time.
Hahaha wow. Anyways I like cars.

Shiba Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Not surprised by the 315 hp figure. Their PR team carefully worded the previously released statements.

"... most powerful Honda production vehicle ever offered in the U.S"

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Hope your as excited about pumped in engine noise as I am. Here are details...

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Type R JDM Spec leaked, +40kg;Reservation skyrocketed in Japan reported by Bestcar Screenshot_20220831-233902

coo1rim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic, 2006 yaris, 2008 rav4, 2012 carmy, 2017 Civic 2.0L 6MT
Extra power is minor, when consider it comes stock 265 summer tires all round.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Hope your as excited about pumped in engine noise as I am. Here are details...

Screenshot_20220831-233902.png
From my experience on the FK8, I think that it'll be less pumped-in sound and more completely synthesized sound. The FK8's fake engine noise was insanely artificial and wasn't even done well. Hopefully the FL5's will be a little more realistic and engaging.
Sponsored