• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Fog Lights

Dallman

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pilot, 1971 Triumph TR6, 2023 CTR
I am sure most could care less about fog lights. I will install some on this car. I am looking at PIAA RF18 yellow. I travel alot just before dawn and need them for deer and foggy conditions here at home. They would also help with seeing the lines when the roads are wet. If anybody does install some or has some good ideas it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Don
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I am sure most could care less about fog lights. I will install some on this car. I am looking at PIAA RF18 yellow. I travel alot just before dawn and need them for deer and foggy conditions here at home. They would also help with seeing the lines when the roads are wet. If anybody does install some or has some good ideas it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Don
Where will you put them?

OP
OP

Dallman

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pilot, 1971 Triumph TR6, 2023 CTR
My car will be here within two weeks. I will be looking at the front spoiler or possibly infront of the intercooler tied in with hidden license plate brackets. Will make a determination after car is here and I order the light. Probably will have to fab my own brackets and if I use the spoiler a bottom plate for strength.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I’m hoping the aftermarket comes up with something on this front but it is more for aesthetics than necessity so it’ll have to look and feel OEM+ for me to do it. 🤞
Sponsored