• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Tennessee FS TE37 SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45

Noize

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
TE37SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45. 5x120. Civic Type R fitment.

Purchased a week ago through System Motorsports.

Selling them at over a 10% loss, they are brand new, perfect, and never been installed. These are no longer for sale, have been returned to System Motorsports for an exchange.

I was hoping for silver wheels based on pics, but these are more of an anthracite. They are darker than what I was looking for. They are highly reflective and color change depending on light.

I tried to swap them for something else before they even shipped based on looking at pics online, but wasn’t really given that option, and told to “just resell them if you don’t like the color when you get them and buy another set.” -Please see my edit below. System Motorsports went above and beyond to take care of this issue.

I opened one box to view the color, then for resell photography, and was super careful with it, only placed it on cardboard just for these pictures. The other three are still factory sealed. Located in Nashville Tennessee area, pick up preferred, but will ship at buyer’s cost.

2 large boxes, boxed up and ready to go.

11th Gen Honda Civic FS TE37 SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45 IMG_5786

11th Gen Honda Civic FS TE37 SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45 IMG_5782

11th Gen Honda Civic FS TE37 SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45 IMG_5788

11th Gen Honda Civic FS TE37 SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45 IMG_5792

11th Gen Honda Civic FS TE37 SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45 IMG_5795

11th Gen Honda Civic FS TE37 SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45 IMG_5784

11th Gen Honda Civic FS TE37 SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45 IMG_5859

11th Gen Honda Civic FS TE37 SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45 IMG_5860
Sponsored

Last edited:

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
How much do these weigh? Do they come with lugs?

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
Damn if I didn't have my titans I'd buy these from you and pick them up lol. Beautiful wheels.

Fl5#727

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic type r
Debating or not wether these would look good on my sonic grey pearl.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
TE37SL Formula Silver 18x9.5 +45. 5x120. Civic Type R fitment.

I tried to swap them for something else before they even shipped based on looking at pics online, but wasn’t really given that option, and told to “just resell them if you don’t like the color when you get them and buy another set.”

From @System Motorsports website...

"Please call our staff IMMEDIATELY during our office hours to cancel an order. Do not assume we will see your email in time as we get hundreds of emails and messages per day. We will work as efficiently and swiftly as possible to stop the progress your order, but cannot guarantee it if it has begun processing/shipping already."

Based off this...

It sounds like canceling was an option for you.

Last edited:

System Motorsports

Thomson
CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Thomson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black (CBP) FK8 Civic Type R,
+45. 5x120. Civic Type R fitment.

Selling them at over a 10% loss, they are brand new, perfect, and never been installed. $3k with hubcentric rings. Pricing is firm.

I was hoping for silver wheels based on pics, but these are more of an anthracite. They are darker than what I was looking for. They are highly reflective and color change depending on light.

I tried to swap them for something else before they even shipped based on looking at pics online, but wasn’t really given that option, and told to “just resell them if you don’t like the color when you get them and buy another set.”

I opened one box to view the color, then for resell photography, and was super careful with it, only placed it on cardboard just for these pictures. The other three are still factory sealed. L
Hi @OP - Please get in touch with us to handle arrangements to get it back to us. We remember discussing all options prior to shipment and were willing to accommodate you regardless of the option. Would hate to see a dissatisfied customer from us especially after we discussed thoroughly via phone call and came to an agreement. We did not know you felt this way about the finish.

Based on our phone conversation on May 16 with one of our representatives, we never deprived you of the option to switch; but did inform you that there was a wait time and costs associated in switching from a set that was already pre-ordered and prepaid for; it was not recommended if you did not wish to wait nor pay any extra (terms that are set-forth by manufacturers and fees that are incurred beyond our control).

Get in touch with us and we would be happy to take care of this for you and to make it right.

(510) 258-1312

Last edited:
OP
OP
Noize

Noize

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
From @System Motorsports website...

"Please call our staff IMMEDIATELY during our office hours to cancel an order. Do not assume we will see your email in time as we get hundreds of emails and messages per day. We will work as efficiently and swiftly as possible to stop the progress your order, but cannot guarantee it if it has begun processing/shipping already."

Based off this...

That is disappointing to hear. It sounds like canceling was an option for you. I know they have plenty of satisfied customers but stories like this certainly give me pause.
Hi @OP - Please get in touch with us to handle arrangements to get it back to us. We remember discussing all options prior to shipment and were willing to accommodate you regardless of the option. Would hate to see a dissatisfied customer from us especially after we discussed thoroughly via phone call and came to an agreement. We did not know you felt this way about the finish.

Based on our phone conversation on May 16 with one of our representatives, we never deprived you of the option to switch; but did inform you that there was a wait time and costs associated in switching from a set that was already pre-ordered and prepaid for; it was not recommended if you did not wish to wait nor pay any extra (terms that are set-forth by manufacturers and fees that are incurred beyond our control).

Get in touch with us and we would be happy to take care of this for you and to make it right.

(510) 258-1312
Tickle, thanks for the link.

Hats off to System Motorsports for resolving this.

At the end of the day, this was a communication issue, and I really need to take ownership on the fact that I could have communicated more clearly and am the one at the most fault here.

The resolution is that I will be returning them for a set to my liking, and I am definitely purchasing that new set through System Motorsports, based on how they have handled everything.

So far I've dealt with both Nathan and Thomson, both are great guys, and understand fitment and styling of these wheels better than anyone I've dealt with in the industry over the past 20+ years. But the best part was their patience and fantastic customer service and follow through today. Thanks so much, guys!

Last edited:

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Love to see a resolution. When dealing with a company the best measure of an experience is NOT the happy path. The true measure is how they respond when things don't go as planned.

albi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Tickle, thanks for the link.

Hats off to System Motorsports for resolving this.

At the end of the day, this was a communication issue, and I really need to take ownership on the fact that I could have communicated more clearly and am the one at the most fault here.

The resolution is that I will be returning them for a set to my liking, and I am definitely purchasing that new set through System Motorsports, based on how they have handled everything.

So far I've dealt with both Nathan and Thomson, both are great guys, and understand fitment and styling of these wheels better than anyone I've dealt with in the industry over the past 20+ years. But the best part was their patience and fantastic customer service and follow through today. Thanks so much, guys!
@System Motorsports is great. I always recommend them. Glad you got it all squared away