• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hatchback HPD Wing.

Tac0mannn421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FL1 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Would anyone be able to confirm the hole spacing on the hatchback HPD wing for me? I really dont want to order a wing just to not install it.
Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I believe it comes with a template for cutting the holes needed--is that your concern? It might help to be more clear about what you think the hole spacing is going to tell you.

OP
OP

Tac0mannn421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe it comes with a template for cutting the holes needed--is that your concern? It might help to be more clear about what you think the hole spacing is going to tell you.
Yeah was hoping someone still had their template or a wing they haven't installed yet. I just need the distance for the 2 outer holes.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah was hoping someone still had their template or a wing they haven't installed yet. I just need the distance for the 2 outer holes.
Your dealership’s Parts department might be willing to scan/email it or print it in-house. If they won’t, try College Hills Honda in Wooster, they’re great about emailing stuff when they can get ahold of it.

OP
OP

Tac0mannn421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your dealership’s Parts department might be willing to scan/email it or print it in-house. If they won’t, try College Hills Honda in Wooster, they’re great about emailing stuff when they can get ahold of it.
Sadly I have already tried that and they said there wasn't anything they could do because they would need to open a new parts box. Funny enough College Hills were the first that I tried asking.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Sadly I have already tried that and they said there wasn't anything they could do because they would need to open a new parts box. Funny enough College Hills were the first that I tried asking.
Wow that’s honestly pretty shocking—any luck with your local dealership?

OP
OP

Tac0mannn421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow that’s honestly pretty shocking—any luck with your local dealership?
Yeah I am just assuming its because they don't want to open a new box and mess with it. The 2 local dealers I have tried calling don't keep any of the wings in stock so they would have to order one. And they wont order me one unless I pay xD
Sponsored