• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Haters

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Very sorry to read that. It's bad enough when other drivers overreact to an imagined slight, but when you are minding your own business and this happens....
One bit of advice, not that I have taken it myself yet - cameras, mounted, capturing anything and anyone around you. 1) you can prove it 2) easier identification 3) best of all, maybe you take one or more nut jobs off the street.
If anyone wants to chip in with equipment and mounting recommendations for this, appreciated.
Sponsored

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
On my way home someone throws an object out the window at my car and below is the result. Ive never seen anything like that before. Was turning and someone unloaded and did not get a great look. Damn you know. Going back to retrieve the object and turn in to local police.

IMG_3367.jpeg
Wow ! Maybe it was a noob? That must of hurt :(

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Lol - probably you Mr noobins. Its all under the bridge. Glad you learned how to use the thread search!
I actually didn’t 🤣
I just scrolled threw a handful of pages and rolled with it 😆👍🏻👊🏻
I knew if there was a thread similar somewhere else the haters would come to confront me :)
Naw you never mess with a man’s car or his girl “in that order”
That’s a party fowl !!!
Sponsored