• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Haters

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Will do, can’t get in for an estimate until Friday so likely wont be done for a few weeks then have to get them to coordinate the ppf etc. Received cam footage from the state I still need to review to see if i can snag that plate number.
Sponsored

MacKharoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2000,2017 hatch sport
On my way home someone throws an object out the window at my car and below is the result. Ive never seen anything like that before. Was turning and someone unloaded and did not get a great look. Damn you know. Going back to retrieve the object and turn in to local police.

IMG_3367.jpeg
Wow??? Yeah I live in twin cities too. Some ugly chick threw water bottle at my car one time 🤬.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Wow??? Yeah I live in twin cities too. Some ugly chick threw water bottle at my car one time 🤬.
Damn - wow! What is it with people here? Its warm out you think everyone would be a little tamer.

Good news is insurance will cover everything including the ppf and blending. While I got the estimate I asked how much to paint the outside of the wing color match and they quoted like $250. I might do it lol.

MacKharoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn - wow! What is it with people here? Its warm out you think everyone would be a little tamer.

Good news is insurance will cover everything including the ppf and blending. While I got the estimate I asked how much to paint the outside of the wing color match and they quoted like $250. I might do it lol.
🤷‍♂️ People are just weird now a days.

Sound like you got a good insurance. I would paint the wing for sure. You are going to be different. Than everyone in TC

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
🤷‍♂️ People are just weird now a days.

Sound like you got a good insurance. I would paint the wing for sure. You are going to be different. Than everyone in TC
You seen one yet than than yours? What color is yours?

MacKharoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You seen one yet than than yours? What color is yours?
I don't have mine yet. I am waiting for the 2024 model. I had the fk7 but recently sold it

The woman threw the bottle at my FK7 last year😂. She must've had a bad day

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
On my way home someone throws an object out the window at my car and below is the result. Ive never seen anything like that before. Was turning and someone unloaded and did not get a great look. Damn you know. Going back to retrieve the object and turn in to local police.

IMG_3367.jpeg
What is wrong with people?I’m sorry you are going through that. I had that happen to me once about 10 years ago kids throwing rocks at passing cars. Dinged the fender on my 06 STI.

Glad you got it fixed!

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Glad it looks like it never happened.

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
Looks good 👍 sorry you had to go through something like that with a new niche car too. I'm also worried about parking in public places too. To many jelly haters.

carlos_2190

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic TypeR
I got it professionally fixed if that paint cracks..it's over.
Im back!!! Respray was perfect even orange peel and re-ppf’d! Caliber and skipchips performed magic! What an ordeal.

IMG_3518.jpeg
Looks good man! I just got a paint chip on the rear door of my champ white FL5 in a similar spot from my partner opening her car door in our double garage... Was hesitant to go through a shop as I'm worried they would't match the paint well but this gives me confidence!

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Looks good man! I just got a paint chip on the rear door of my champ white FL5 in a similar spot from my partner opening her car door in our double garage... Was hesitant to go through a shop as I'm worried they would't match the paint well but this gives me confidence!
Oh man, im sorry to hear that. That’s always been a fear of mine too. Good shop should be able to make it like new though!

t1javelin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic type R, 2023 accord sport-L
There are a lot of losers out there these days that derive pleasure from harming people and/or destroying property that they deem you don't deserve to have.

nawfoo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra Si
Some aggot threw something at my car because I gapped him from a stop light. Some people are just insufferable assholes. Best thing is to move on about your day and hope they uck around with the wrong person next time.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
Every asshole eventually gets checked, no matter how tough they believe they are.
Sponsored