• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Haters

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
yah, didn't want their dna to get in your possession. they clearly knew what they were doing and are now able to do it again. crap. did you get a description of the car? If so, and if you have local security cameras, they can request footage to see. also, any checkpoints (such as autopass toll systems) would know what kind of car drove through there at that time. If it was near an intersection, there can be municipal cameras.

Hope you can at least make them nervous enough to lay off that sh*t.
It was at an intersection so going to ask - also in front of a gas station. Will call them yet this afternoon.
Sponsored

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Probably something super stupid like an F-ing TikTok challenge. Seriously, kids these days are so bored and easily influenced by social media. Awful parenting = awful kids. I see it all the time.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
I hear there is an exclusive service, where they will track down any drive by perpetrators, film them and put them on all major social media, help file a police report, sue them for everything they own or ever will, and finally rendition them to a black site of your choice for further interrogation and reprogramming.

Or...you could just let it go. Which is my recommendation.

Just wanted to give something to smile about.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I hear there is an exclusive service, where they will track down any drive by perpetrators, film them and put them on all major social media, help file a police report, sue them for everything they own or ever will, and finally rendition them to a black site of your choice for further interrogation and reprogramming.

Or...you could just let it go. Which is my recommendation.

Just wanted to give something to smile about.
12 hours ago I was ready to go Dog the Bounty Hunter and Marcellus Wallace myself lol. No kidding though.

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
12 hours ago I was ready to go Dog the Bounty Hunter and Marcellus Wallace myself lol. No kidding though.

A few years ago i had some jerks toss a half-full water bottle at my car as i was travelling behind them (NOT tailgating) at 30-40 mph (they may have been trying to test trajectories... ahem!). It hit my windshield (which held at that speed) I immediately did a *999 to the police and happily they responded right away and paid them a visit. Since it didn't do damage, i didn't press charges, but the police said it scared the piss out of them, so i was satisfied that they would not try it again. Just wish there was a way to ensure that ppl don't try it the 1st time. sigh.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
A few years ago i had some jerks toss a half-full water bottle at my car as i was travelling behind them (NOT tailgating) at 30-40 mph (they may have been trying to test trajectories... ahem!). It hit my windshield (which held at that speed) I immediately did a *999 to the police and happily they responded right away and paid them a visit. Since it didn't do damage, i didn't press charges, but the police said it scared the piss out of them, so i was satisfied that they would not try it again. Just wish there was a way to ensure that ppl don't try it the 1st time. sigh.
Wowsa - that’s nuts!

urbo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Nothing compared to what they did to your car, but just today some clown in a Subaru WRX merged on the highway in front of me, moved into my lane, and started washing his windshield to spray my car, which was just detailed. Classic ahole move from…

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Well this may get deep. The gas station has footage out front that captures the street for drive offs lol. I’ve requested they take a look and they are going to let me know! State traffic cams at the major outlets as well. Low odds but there is a chance this Fkr may be toast.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Until people get it that there will be real consequences and that they will not skate, this crap will keep happening. It will help the cause if there is good publicity when people are caught.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Until people get it that there will be real consequences and that they will not skate, this crap will keep happening. It will help the cause if there is good publicity when people are caught.
Ive requested traffic cam footage from the state patrol / mndot. Definitely will be able to identify the car.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We're all pulling for you!

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
just found out this will be a respray and rear quarter blend. Im nervous AF that it wont match and wondering if anyone knows more about this? I

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
just found out this will be a respray and rear quarter blend. Im nervous AF that it wont match and wondering if anyone knows more about this? I
The pearl is the tricky part, but it should be no problem for a competent shop.

LouisianaR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
On my way home someone throws an object out the window at my car and below is the result. Ive never seen anything like that before. Was turning and someone unloaded and did not get a great look. Damn you know. Going back to retrieve the object and turn in to local police.

IMG_3367.jpeg
Had an ex do this to me once with a Subaru I had, with a custom paint job. The police didn’t do anything about it in the end. People like this are the worst!

Samurai1225

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I just bought my car and I am a nervous wreck just because sh!t like this. The dealership asked me if I wanted to transfer my exiting plates or wanted new plates which would have required me to have temporary tags. Of course I chose the exiting plates because as sad as it is I feel like there is a certain segment of sick individuals out there that take pleasure in vandalizing people's brand new cars because they are jealous a$$holes.
Sponsored