• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

HELP ON STEREO INSTALL PLEASE

Audiocholic

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sedan 1.5 Turbo
Hi Gents,

I have an Asian Built 11th gen Executive plus of which I assume is the same audio setup as the U.S Sport model ,
it has 4 midbasses,4 tweeters without the Bose system,no sub no amp but strangely the 9inch infotaiment system.

now what I wish to do is:

1) Install a DSP AMP which I already have that being the Match PP62DSP: MATCH PP 62DSP

2) to use a plug n play T connector to tap in the amp from the headunit: MATCH PP-PAC 25

3) to add an active sub and get signal from the dsp amp: Alpine - SWE-815 8” (20cm) Amplified Subwoofer Box

now the questions:

1) where should I tap into for remote wire? which fuse is best to use?

2) this car being a non bose car do you think its possible to simply connect to the fuse no: 55 (AUDIO AMP) even though there is no amp from factory? it is rated 30 amps which is far far more than enough for my 35rms x 6 channel stereo and 75rms active sub which is going to use 20 amps max rated and 10-12amps at best while listening to actual music?

3) I see mixed reports on the radio code issue where some stated the radio never asked it, some stated it did but all they needed to do was press the ON button for 3 seconds and some saying it was hell and that they couldnt solve it without going to the dealer.

what is the best recommended steps to avoid issues on this?
Sponsored