• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Acura_CSX_4eva

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Damn that looks really clean. And the black trim over the chrome is a plus!
Sponsored

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Nice looking car!!! ??? i'll be considering replacing my FK7 for this beauty!

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4

Ernie Acosta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback
Front and back of the same car. Love those black tinted wheels instead of all black.

1628066662460.jpeg

1628066684874.jpeg
The white looks clean! I’m wanting the Boost Blue Pearl! Does anybody have word on when they’ll reach the US dealers?

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I was on the fence about the hatchback till now. This looks fantastic without the chrome!!!
I was still on the fence too. But these pics look awesome. I'm excited to see one in person. I definitely think that the tinted windows do alot to dress up the look of the car too, visually minimize the huge glass areas a bit. I think the accessory spoiler (assuming they bring it here) will do even more to dress it up. I'm kind of hoping the black HPD accessories from the sedan fit the hatch (the front and side spoilers) too.

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
I was still on the fence too. But these pics look awesome. I'm excited to see one in person. I definitely think that the tinted windows do alot to dress up the look of the car too, visually minimize the huge glass areas a bit. I think the accessory spoiler (assuming they bring it here) will do even more to dress it up. I'm kind of hoping the black HPD accessories from the sedan fit the hatch (the front and side spoilers) too.
Those side skirts would look phenomenal on this. I'm so excited to see the Type R after these pictures, they're definitely the best I've seen.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Those side skirts would look phenomenal on this. I'm so excited to see the Type R after these pictures, they're definitely the best I've seen.
The 11th gen Type R is going to appeal to so many more people than the 10th gen... Just like the C8 corvette. Of course, sadly we know what that means for price and availability. Good luck everyone!!

OP
OP
Acura_CSX_4eva

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
God, if ONLY Honda listened to the enthusiasts and somehow released an Si version for the hatchback as a fairwell thing. I'd snatch one up so fast!

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
The 11th gen Type R is going to appeal to so many more people than the 10th gen... Just like the C8 corvette. Of course, sadly we know what that means for price and availability. Good luck everyone!!
I may have to get a Type R as consolation for no Si hatch.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I'm not sold on ALL the mugen accessories, the mirror caps are a bit much and the front grille garnish is eh.. but definitely like some of them. The underbody skirts and spoilers look nice, if they don't offer the HPD stuff from the sedan on the hatch (of which most should fit the hatch I would assume) hopefully we can a la carte order the mugen pieces. Nice to see another, slightly smaller, option for the rear spoiler as well for those that thought the japanese reveal pedestal wing was a bit too much. Also looks like Mugen is going to offer a real exhaust tip setup for those that really can't stand the faux exhaust on the ST.
Sponsored