• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How do you control the digital cluster?

Shingo

First Name
Kyoo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car now
Where are the switches to control the digital cluster? Is it on the handle? because I plan to get a after market handle.
Sponsored

Last edited:

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Meteorite Gray)
Where are the switches to control the digital cluster? Is it on the handle? because I plan to get a after market handle.
11th Gen Honda Civic How do you control the digital cluster? 3E349D16-1507-45A0-82EB-0F385521F00C

The blue knob controls the left side of the cluster (in the RPM Gauge, shows current music)

the green knob controls the right side of the cluster (navigation, trip mileage, passenger seatbelts, warning messages)

OP
OP

Shingo

First Name
Kyoo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car now
Incase of getting a aftermarket steering wheel, can you relocate the switches?

Josh92

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Touring
Incase of getting a aftermarket steering wheel, can you relocate the switches?
If you are just replacing the wheel itself, they should make it where it is molded to the controls and airbag.... if you are putting something like a Momo.. that may be challenging.

OP
OP

Shingo

First Name
Kyoo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car now
If you are just replacing the wheel itself, they should make it where it is molded to the controls and airbag.... if you are putting something like a Momo.. that may be challenging.
Yeah, I plan toput like momo, nardi. Aftermarket steering wheels that doesnt come with control and airbags. Is Type r going to have digital cluster?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
You will lose all controls with an aftermarket wheel. I don't know if anyone has actually done a wheel swap on a 10th either. Too much electronics linked to the wheel controls.
Sponsored