• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How far away from other cars do you park your FL5?

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
I'm 2 hours west of you in London. I used to love driving in the GTA when visiting, but I now hate it. The quality of drivers has drastically decreased in recent years, I can't believe how bad it has gotten. I've got some ideas why it is so bad but I would probably be accused of racism. I have no desire to go back there any time soon.
🤣🤣 I 100% AGREE!!! The quality of drivers has taken a steep decline. Half the time I wonder how most of these drivers are even licensed, I figure they print bootleg licenses out at Pacific Mall.
I absolutely hear you, I'm a specific ethnic minority, however, 100% born and raised in the GTA, and 90% of these drivers just propagate a very specific stereotype, you know which one I mean LMFAO.
Sponsored

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Horrendous here as well. Our traffic is not as bad as some places, especially for a major city (greater Phoenix area) but I experience enough WTF moments to keep me on my toes.

On a brighter note, I did see a black Lamborghini teleporting in and out of traffic yesterday, making it look easy. Next level.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
🤣🤣 I 100% AGREE!!! The quality of drivers has taken a steep decline. Half the time I wonder how most of these drivers are even licensed, I figure they print bootleg licenses out at Pacific Mall.
I absolutely hear you, I'm a specific ethnic minority, however, 100% born and raised in the GTA, and 90% of these drivers just propagate a very specific stereotype, you know which one I mean LMFAO.
yeah I know. You don't want to know what is going on in the transport truck and dump truck industry. People are getting their truck driving licenses and driving trucks with almost no experience, the licensing system is a scam.

My wife's cousin was just killed yesterday on his way to work.
Two transport trucks collided and caused the incident. One truck hit the second truck from behind and one truck crossed the median into his lane of traffic, he died instantly. He leaves a 7 year old autistic son behind and a wife, and he was the main wage earner in the household. We have been sickened to hear of this in recent days.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah I know. You don't want to know what is going on in the transport truck and dump truck industry. People are getting their truck driving licenses and driving trucks with almost no experience, the licensing system is a scam.

My wife's cousin was just killed yesterday on his way to work.
Two transport trucks collided and caused the incident. One truck hit the second truck from behind and one truck crossed the median into his lane of traffic, he died instantly. He leaves a 7 year old autistic son behind and a wife, and he was the main wage earner in the household. We have been sickened to hear of this in recent days.
That is truly horrible, very sorry to hear that.
Nothing will replace him, or bring him back, but hopefully his widow can at least get financial compensation from the trucking companies insurance. Hopefully she is getting help from a competent attorney.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
That is truly horrible, very sorry to hear that.
Nothing will replace him, or bring him back, but hopefully his widow can at least get financial compensation from the trucking companies insurance. Hopefully she is getting help from a competent attorney.
yeah their friends have a go fund me page right now. I told my wife they need to sue the trucking company, hopefully they are successful , they will need it, a good attorney for sure.

Thanks for the kind words.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're welcome.