• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How far away from other cars do you park your FL5?

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing, '24 FL5
Same 😂

I got mad twice today because a couple weirdos parked next to me and then checked like a psychopath for dings. 🥴
Oddly, parking far far from other cars often attracts people to park next to you. The real key is trying to stay far enough away that it's unlikely people will park near you, but close enough that it doesn't draw the eye.

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
I don't get people. I see these oversized fools driving around the lot, waiting a long ass time to see if a nearby spot frees up, just so they don't have to walk an extra 50 feet, while they could have saved a significant amount of time by just parking a little farther out and walking into the store immediately.

And yet all of a sudden, they now choose to burn some calories by parking next to your car that's a mile out.

The same way people enter the highway and immediately get into the left-most lane, to go slower than everyone else. Do they think being in the left lane is like driving in first class or something?

I don't understand people. Like how their brain works.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
Honda sheet metal is very thin, I get more door dings on my Hondas than other vehicles I've owned. Park far away from people if you value your car.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't get people. I see these oversized fools driving around the lot, waiting a long ass time to see if a nearby spot frees up, just so they don't have to walk an extra 50 feet, while they could have saved a significant amount of time by just parking a little farther out and walking into the store immediately.

And yet all of a sudden, they now choose to burn some calories by parking next to your car that's a mile out.

The same way people enter the highway and immediately get into the left-most lane, to go slower than everyone else. Do they think being in the left lane is like driving in first class or something?

I don't understand people. Like how their brain works.
Don't take this the wrong way, but Americans are the worst for driving slow in the left lane. I see it all over the place when I drive in the US, and when Americans come to our country they do the same thing here ! , it drives me crazy. I honestly don't know what those kinds of people are thinking , and why they want the left lane to themselves just to drive slow ! Can someone explain it to me ? We don't do that in this country, we are taught to keep to the right except when passing.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
However far I park, usually there will be a shitbox parked next to it when I get back.
That happened to me a couple years back with my WRX, I parked at the end of the parking lot that was completely empty, not a vehicle within 200 yards of me and I was so far away from the store we were visiting. When we came back to the car there was a Gold Honda Odyssey minivan parked right next to me. My passenger door was badly dinged and there was gold paint on my door from the driver door of the minivan. I was livid , it made absolutely no sense that someone would park beside me so far away and then proceed to ding my door on top of that. I still don't understand it to this day.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Don't take this the wrong way, but Americans are the worst for driving slow in the left lane. I see it all over the place when I drive in the US, and when Americans come to our country they do the same thing here ! , it drives me crazy. I honestly don't know what those kinds of people are thinking , and why they want the left lane to themselves just to drive slow ! Can someone explain it to me ? We don't do that in this country, we are taught to keep to the right except when passing.
seriously. None of that 5 over shit… some of us have real laws to break.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
we’re also notorious for speeding into stop signs and red lights.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Low iqs and high levels of entitlement.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Its called a speed limit….
Sponsored