• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How to buy Civic SI for MSRP?

OP
OP

huseyf

First Name
Seyfaddin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Supply is so low, dealers will simply say they can't beat it and let you walk away with no deal. At least, that was my experience.
Thank you for the response, yeah it seems to be really hard to find one for MSRP now, I called the Canada dealer the other day and they are selling it for 28k šŸ˜
Sponsored

AndyK610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Tiguan, 2006 Ford Fusion
hi guys, first post here. i've been an active member on the bronco forum while waiting for mine to arrive, however i've sort of given up on that and realized the a civic si is perfect for a daily driver and is the much more prudent decision.

I'm placing an order and was told it may take up to one year for mine to arrive. I'm fine with a wait, but i'm curious if anyone can let me know how long their wait for an SI was. just want a realistic expectation, my current car is fine but it's old and we'd be inconvenienced to be sharing a car with my wife for too long, just not practical

JoYu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type R
Honda doesn't really do orders. They give allotments based on how many cars that dealer sells. Your dealership will just give you the first one that comes in matching the color you asked for. So unfortunately how long other people waited may not give you much info since every dealer is different. Good luck!

DPE

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
We 'ordered' our Si in early January, and it was scheduled to be produced in early July. As it happened, another customer cancelled when their identical one came in in late April, so we were able to get it 'early'. I think the production issues are getting a bit worse near-term, so YMMV. Also, we ordered an Integra on the first day of pre-orders, and it has been produced and will be here next week. We just cancelled on it, so there will be a 6MT Integra gray/red available at Jay Wolfe Acura in Kansas City in a week or so. Figured we'd take one or the other, and the Civic arrived first and the wife likes it really well (it's hers, so I don't much care), so we decided to stick with it instead of trading a 2 month old car for a nicer version of the same thing.

Oh, and I got my 2019 Type R and her 2022 Si at Roper Honda in Joplin, MO. Both for sticker. Great dealer.

AndyK610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Tiguan, 2006 Ford Fusion
Thanks, Iā€™m trying to be realistic so Iā€™ll be expecting a 2023. Hoping for Q1 of next year to get my civic si. Iā€™ll tell my dealer that Iā€™m open to any of the colors to hopefully increase my chances. They all look great!

jernav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Does anyone know where there could be one?

Kjcapps21

First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I tried to find an answer to my question before posting here but really could not. Recently I was able to finally test drive the SI and WHAT A WONDERFULL CAR! Now I am sure it will be my next car but have been struggling to find it for the MSRP. The dealer that I went to was asking 7k over the MSRP!! Please if anyone knows the dealer without markups or with just a little, let me know. I live in Boston, MA.
I went to an autonation in Memphis back in March. They said they had a black one that was scheduled to be there by the end of May. I put a refundable deposit down on it and we did the paperwork that day. They started off with a $3,000 markup. I was able to get that number down to $1,000. With what I've seen people paying for these cars, I still feel like I got a good deal. My car did not make it to the dealership until the first week of July but it was worth the wait. I'm really surprised they went down on that $3,000 though, because they had about 100 people calling about my car on the day it arrived. Maybe it helped in the fact that I had bought (3) Honda's from them in the past.

They only have 1 more Si coming this year and it is already pre-sold as well. Good luck to you! I love mine

Shiba Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The $3k markup is an ask. People don't have to agree. It could very well be that the others who were also interested in the car was adamant about $0 dealer adjustments. Or they took the best price they got from the dealer that you were at and shared it with another dealer to see if they could beat it.

Also, if the salesperson is the one who told you ~100 people have been calling about your car, then it could have been a sales tactic. Even if they did have 100 people calling, I'm not sure how many of them were actually serious buyers.

Regardless, congrats on your new car!

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
With what I've seen people paying for these cars, I still feel like I got a good deal...

They only have 1 more Si coming this year and it is already pre-sold as well. Good luck to you! I love mine
Honestly, with the current market climate, that's not bad at all. It's hard to find a normal Civic hatchback in my area without markups. Did they force any dealer add-ons in addition to the markup?
Sponsored