• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How to refill wiper blade

leodan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda civic touring
So, my 2016 had instructions on how to refill the wiper blades (without needing to replace the whole piece). However, I noticed that the booklet of the 2022 only has instructions on replacing the whole unit. Does anyone knows whether our car blades can be refilled. I found this method cheaper and more practical and contributes to a cleaner environment (less trash). Thanks.
Sponsored

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S

em804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic EX, 1996 TL

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Honest question, Does College Hills Honda always have these sales or are they one of those places who inflate the prices but make it look like they're having a sale?

I've seen a bunch of people posting links to their website since the 11th gen went on sale.
Yes their prices aren’t the best. Their site is just unique because they have an easy to navigate listing of accessories so take the part numbers and buy elsewhere.
Sponsored