• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I need to know which one of you is out here buying Type R’s for 70k

OP
OP
elisalsa24

elisalsa24

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boost Blue FK8
Anyone who tells me how to spend my $$$ can suck a fat one
I’m just wondering why you can go spend it all on hookers and blow for all I care but I obviously touched a nerve so you must not be too happy about it either

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
You can get an Elantra N at MSRP (or less!) which is almost just as fun as the R for almost half the price if you include markup on the R. Plus it sounds WAY better. Just saying, it's an option.

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
There's been plenty of people that have paid or will be paying that (in interest) lmao. You won't hear from them tho. The cars with the $15-$20k markups are still mostly sitting in the showrooms. The ones with $5k-$10K are moving. My max is also $50K OTD. Good luck with your search.
Unfortunately, you will be waiting a long time ! MSRP is now almost 45k with the paint add. So add tax licensing and doc fees and come back if you find one for $50k out the door. As they say in China, So,Sorry never happen, but good luck regardless. Kind Regards

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Unfortunately, you will be waiting a long time ! MSRP is now almost 45k with the paint add. So add tax licensing and doc fees and come back if you find one for $50k out the door. As they say in China, So,Sorry never happen, but good luck regardless. Kind Regards
I'm on a long waiting at my local dealership. I was #52 now #10 due to people dropping out or finding other FL5s or other cars somewhere else.

Tkellyho

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R 2019 F350
Naw no nerve hit, it simple economics either you can afford it or no I’m just tired of folks whining in here when half of them don’t even have one

Tkellyho

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R 2019 F350
Also it’s all on how bad you got to have it, no point in working your ass off with whatever your doing in life and can’t spend it, whether it be coke ,pussy or cracker jacks , live how you want man

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Also it’s all on how bad you got to have it, no point in working your ass off with whatever your doing in life and can’t spend it, whether it be coke ,pussy or cracker jacks , live how you want man
My FOMO was bad at one point, I almost caved in and paid a $12k markup but decided to use that for my wife and kids vacation this summer lol