• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

In transit time, eta unknown?

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Another couple of questions if anyone can chime in:

- Honda websites current inventory status for the Si in my color has changed from “1 in transit” to my dealer to “We can help you find it” which means none available. I am assuming this simply means my dealer has marked the car sold in Hondas system and hence it doesn’t show up ?
- When I decode the VIN using Honda-tech.com, the invoice price shows up as $27,300. For the Sonic grey pearl I chose, that shouldn’t that be $395 more ? I just want to make sure I’m not given any false information by my dealer. Either the Invoice price is wrong or the color I am being told is not the one they are getting.

appreciate any feedback ! Thanks !
I would take the info from the decoder with a grain of salt. "invoice" generally is the price the the dealer paid. $27,300 is not a real invoice number.
Sponsored

addy27190

First Name
Addy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I put a deposit on one of the dealer allocation at end of January. The sales person notified me that they had a build date of 3/13 at the end of February. The build date was later moved to 3/21-3/24. The car was in transit status on my dealers website on 3/24, and they provided me with a VIN number. The car arrived at the dealer - Raleigh, NC on 4/14 via Buffalo (Port of Entry) and Baltimore (Delivery Point - from train). I've put 700+ miles on it since. It was worth the wait.

Hope this helps those waiting and in similar geo.
thanks. I’m probably looking at a 2-3 week period too then starting from 04/12 when status changed to pending shipment as told by dealer.

StockySedan91

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura TSX, 2022 Civic Si
Mine took just under two months went in 2/4 and it just arrived today 4/21/22.

11th Gen Honda Civic In transit time, eta unknown? PXL_20220421_135103918.MP

11th Gen Honda Civic In transit time, eta unknown? PXL_20220421_135330572.PORTRAIT
Sponsored

Last edited: