• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
The Sport gloss black aero parts look cheap and tacked on. Gloss black wheels? Touring looks more upscale, TBH. I'm sure aftermarket will have a field day on side skirts and splitters. Need to ditch that gloss black on some interior bits. No power bump on the 2.0L :( Just give me 5 HP more from the factory? Corolla 2.0L makes 169 HP, ya know.
Sponsored

S2KGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX
How badly do you need a car? The SI won't be here till end of the year at the earliest. If you can wait till then, wait. If not get the 21 Sport now and trade it when the SI gets here. The used car market is crazy now so you wouldn't lose much money.
Definitely need to buy one way before the end of the year. So debating if I should get a random other used car that has already taken the initial loss, or if the brand new Sport now will not lose too much.

Squat

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
I like the overall shots. Looks like a smaller Honda Accord. Can't say I am a fan of the screen sticking up from the center of the dash but if there is a USB power outlet on the other side to power a dashboard camera, I'd learn to love it.

Also, Kudos to the "normal" volume knob. nice touch Honda!

ccutaia1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2019 EXL Nav
I just hope they do a competitive upgrade to the Civic electronics. My 2019 Gen 10's electronics suck bigtime. I had a 2012 Ford Edge Limited and back then the Edge had much better electronics than the 2019 Civic has now!

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
I just hope they do a competitive upgrade to the Civic electronics. My 2019 Gen 10's electronics suck bigtime. I had a 2012 Ford Edge Limited and back then the Edge had much better electronics than the 2019 Civic has now!
All I want is wireless CarPlay and the blind spot monitoring. But may due with the “SumaPerformance Side Mirrors” and maybe a “CarPlay Adapter” to overcome those two needs. I’m fine with the goodies in my 19 sport. It’ll be interesting to see the aftermarket scene for the 11th gen. Think the aggressiveness of the 10th really played a part, especially the refresh, that why I love how mine looks now. Since this is more “tamed” idk. ??‍♂

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If they update the infortainment, chance we can get it as an update on the 10th gens, UI wise? This is my first time having all these features from a base ‘13 model as my previous car.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Having that dead end in the headlight is really bugging me. Should’ve just done the same with their LEDs on previous and have the high beams on the inner part. Now it really looks like a face if your looking at it front view. ???

CanadaCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6MT
If they update the infortainment, chance we can get it as an update on the 10th gens, UI wise? This is my first time having all these features from a base ‘13 model as my previous car.
I've never seen that happen in any car except maybe Tesla. Often it's a hardware limitation (now ~ 6 years old) combined with the brand's desire to have you upgrade to a newer model. I wouldn't count on that.

Other than a slightly dated center console screen, the features available on the 10th gen still surpass many vehicles and some are only found in the most expensive option packages on luxury brands. I LOVE lane watch but I do wish it had blind spot monitoring on the driver's side or at least a second lane watch camera. Other than that it doesn't leave much to desire, at least relative to other vehicles.

RS27

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6 spd / 2019 Civic Coupe Sport CVT / 05 E46 M3 6MT Slicktop
Sport looks the best and most “passable.” The front and rear look like some Toyota Nissan mish mash. The 10th looks soooo much better as an overall lineup. Our door handles are some of the best out there. These look like chunky accord ones. That high protruding belt line is horrid. Like a accord had a baby with a jetta. Interior great. Engines bleh. No stick?! GET BENT.

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
Although not horrible this new Civic sedan doesn't seem much of an improvement over 10 Gen. Kinda glad this is pretty blah I need to get away from small sedans anyway. I hope the hatch is an upgrade but it's not looking good!

farstrider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (FK7)
What's up with this?

whatIsThis.jpg
Looks like there is some sort of box and a power cable that didn't get photoshopped out of the image.
The Sport looks 'ok', but as a 2020 Sport owner for 6 months, I can tell you that the 2.0L NA engine is precisely zero fun to drive....even with a 6spd manual, which no longer even is an option. Sad. So happy I just traded up to a 2021 Sport Hatch with manual transmission and I am SO much happier. Looks better than this car in EVERY way, as well. (Subjective opinion, of course....but if I wanted an Accord...I would buy an Accord. This 11th Gen looks too much like an Accord for my tastes.)

BladeShunner

First Name
Karter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hyundai Accent Limited
I need to see more of it, but from these pictures I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I was from the photos we'd already seen.
Sponsored