• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Just bought a new set of SSR GTX01 19x9.5 et38, will factory nuts work?

madsedan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CW Type R
Or does anyone have a recommendation on what lug nuts to upgrade to?
I bought the Blue Gunmetal finish, they weigh a little over 22# so still about 4-5 # lighter than stock with a nicer offset. Also, according to SSR website this size/offset comes with the Super Concave face, will post pics when I get them mounted. Anyone else here run these?
Sponsored

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
I bought the Blue Gunmetal finish, they weigh a little over 22# so still about 4-5 # lighter than stock with a nicer offset. Also, according to SSR website this size/offset comes with the Super Concave face, will post pics when I get them mounted. Anyone else here run these?
Yes I run these exact wheels:thumbsup: you will need aftermarket lugs the factory ones will not work, I used Project Kic’s on mine.

11th Gen Honda Civic Just bought a new set of SSR GTX01 19x9.5 et38, will factory nuts work? IMG_5864

11th Gen Honda Civic Just bought a new set of SSR GTX01 19x9.5 et38, will factory nuts work? IMG_6127

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Do not use factory lugs on aftermarket wheels, the seat on OEM wheels and lugs are a ball shape, and aftermarket wheels are generally coned/tapered. You'll mess up your wheels if you do. There are tons of different lugs to use. Should be a 14x1.5 thread for the Type R. Project Kic is really good, they make sets that will help prevent any marring on your wheels.

11th Gen Honda Civic Just bought a new set of SSR GTX01 19x9.5 et38, will factory nuts work? 1704934230509