• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Just Picked up My 2022 ST Hatchback m6 after waiting almost 5 months

stealth1281

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback ST m6, 2009 Corvette Z06
Long time lurker and finally a proud owner. The title says it all. The wait was well worth it! This is my first Honda and I am loving this car so far!

Future plans include:
- a good set of fitted floor mats including one for the back
- black badging
- window tint
- vinyl overlay for the stupid chrome strip
- possibly black door handles
Sponsored

Bosswave100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
volkwagon Passat
Long time lurker and finally a proud owner. The title says it all. The wait was well worth it! This is my first Honda and I am loving this car so far!

Future plans include:
- black badging
- window tint
Were you charged MSRP? looking to get a touring model in sonic gray but impossible to find in New Jersey at MSRP.

rosedraws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 hatchback sport manual
Were you charged MSRP? looking to get a touring model in sonic gray but impossible to find in New Jersey at MSRP.
Looking for the same here, I've expanded my search from New England to Michigan. I think these simply aren't in production right now.

OP
OP

stealth1281

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback ST m6, 2009 Corvette Z06
After a bit of searching, I found a dealership selling the new Civics at MSRP with no extra packages whatsoever. The car wasn't even built yet back in November, but I was able to put a $500 refundable deposit on it, and then the build date kept getting pushed back.

It was well worth the wait in my opinion.

stas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic Hatch 2.0 6MT
Let's see some pictures!

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T manual
Looking for the same here, I've expanded my search from New England to Michigan. I think these simply aren't in production right now.
I would not be surprised if the Sport Touring 6MT is dropped in favor of the Integra. Kind of redundant to have both.

rosedraws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 hatchback sport manual
I would not be surprised if the Sport Touring 6MT is dropped in favor of the Integra. Kind of redundant to have both.
Ooh, that integra is pretty. I've never been one to go for the luxury trim though. Well, except the Sport Touring, but that may be a stretch to call it "luxury".

revans

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback,

Future plans include:
- black badging
- window tint
Black badges, handles, mirrors, shark fin and tinted windows for comparison purposes.

Attachments

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
I really don’t see that happening at all.
There will be a big price difference from the 6speed Manual A-Spec Integra vs the ST 6sp. Only the top A spec gets the manual on the teg.
So there is a genuine space for the ST to exist. So much so I purchased it.
Sponsored