• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
[Admin Update] Here's a dealer screenshot of the 2022 Civic Si chassis code (FE1) and the color options. Blazing Orange Pearl is new :)

Thanks to @Saywhaat04

2022 Civic Si COLORS:
  • Crystal Black Pearl / Black / Red
  • Aegean Blue Metallic / Black / Red
  • Sonic Gray Pearl / Black / Red
  • Blazing Orange Pearl / Black / Red
  • Rallye Red / Black / Red
  • Platinum White Pearl / Black /Red

11th Gen Honda Civic Leaked: 2022 Civic Si Chassis Code = FE1 + Paint Colors (NEW Blazing Orange Pearl) First Look! 2022-civic-si-fe1-new-colors

Also posted by HondaProJason:

11th Gen Honda Civic Leaked: 2022 Civic Si Chassis Code = FE1 + Paint Colors (NEW Blazing Orange Pearl) First Look! 6E1B5DDC-DC19-403F-B513-E2939AE35ED5
Sponsored

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Ask him when the unveiling will be! We're predicting October.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Ooooh i cant wait to see that color! Wish it was available on the hatchback! Im so over Sonic Grey Pearl lol

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Looks like SI will get red/black interior and the ever present SONIC GRAY PEARL is available too for those who love it!.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Is there a way we can special order the Blazing Orange for the Civic Hatchback? Is that a thing with Honda’s?

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Is there a way we can special order the Blazing Orange for the Civic Hatchback? Is that a thing with Honda’s?
To my knowledge, no, outside of luxury auto makers most mainstream brands don't do customization like that. It's also worth noting that the sedan/Si and hatches will be built in different factories, so the plant in Indiana where the hatches are built, probably won't even have access to that paint color.

For what Honda would probably charge for a custom color you'd be better off going to a paint shop and having the car repainted.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
To my knowledge, no, outside of luxury auto makers most mainstream brands don't do customization like that. It's also worth noting that the sedan/Si and hatches will be built in different factories, so the plant in Indiana where the hatches are built, probably won't even have access to that paint color.

For what Honda would probably charge for a custom color you'd be better off going to a paint shop and having the car repainted.
+1 this is correct. You'll have to either get it wrapped or painted BOP/Blazing Orange Pearl if you want that color on the 5DR.

jbatman1080

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (White Orchid Pearl)
Is the new Si confirmed as a 2022 model or 2023
Sponsored