• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Different light requirements AND the red image is heavily retouched for deeper shadows which could be making things look darker and/or disappear.
Sponsored

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Just to show how coupe-like the new hatch is... I dropped it into photoshop and made a coupe. I changed NOTHING in the shape of the car, I only moved the B pillar back and deleted the rear door handle/cut line. Really shows just how coupe-like the new hatch is.
336506_All-New_Civic_e_HEV.jpg
The outline is almost identical with the Stinger, can't be unseen.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! 1624582715564

It could be the lighting and/or angle but anyone notice the subtle differences in the jdm tail lights vs the us ones?

jdmUsdm.png
It's very much the same with the 10th gen or every car. US requires a red illuminated side marker at the back and reflector in the tail light, and amber reflector at the front is required as well.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! 1624582636221

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Who else wishes the US market 11th gen would come with these style headlights with projectors? I can't be the only one
I wish Honda would do LED projectors like Toyota. The reflector housings will always be inferior compared to a good projector.
Sponsored