• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Missing Red Interior Trim?

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
I've noticed the new Si has a red trim around the a/c vents that the Type R doesn't. I wonder if this piece will work in the Type R

11th Gen Honda Civic Missing Red Interior Trim? 2022-honda-civic-si-sedan-dashboard-carbuzz-921612-1600
Sponsored

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
That's the first thing I notice too, and they make the glossy trims in flat black too. Definitely toned down a lot on FL5.

I prefer the red fabric on door panel instead of the red carpet though. There's too much red at the bottom, it'd be great if it has red floor mats and red door insert, kinda break up a bit for my eyes.

Z3N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 FK8 CTR
That's the first thing I notice too, and they make the glossy trims in flat black too. Definitely toned down a lot on FL5.

I prefer the red fabric on door panel instead of the red carpet though. There's too much red at the bottom, it'd be great if it has red floor mats and red door insert, kinda break up a bit for my eyes.
My thoughts as well. This one will definitely be getting high-wall all weather inserts. ^^

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
I wonder if Honda will offer rubber floor mats in red. I'd buy that.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
I love the red carpets and floor mats. My hang up is that I want high-walled mats, which means I’m likely going to have to swap out the factory red mats for black all-weather or contoured.

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
I love the red carpets and floor mats. My hang up is that I want high-walled mats, which means I’m likely going to have to swap out the factory red mats for black all-weather or contoured.
Only the JDM one comes with thick quality mats, I think the rest of the world are getting the thin mats.