• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang 2.3L vs Elantra N Vs FK8

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
This is interesting. Since the FL5 is an evolution of the FK8 we can asume similar performance + 5% tops.

Sponsored

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
I have the N and the FK8 , theres already a Elantra N 6 speed with a tune and its in the 11s in the 1/4 mile with a 0 to 60 of 3.9 sec thats crazy numbers for just a jb4 tune and some better tires

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Integra Type S
I have the N and the FK8 , theres already a Elantra N 6 speed with a tune and its in the 11s in the 1/4 mile with a 0 to 60 of 3.9 sec thats crazy numbers for just a jb4 tune and some better tires
I'm seriously considering the Elantra N Manual as an alternative for the CTR. Not worried about mechanical issues because the engine used in the EN has been solid since the Veloster N. Their only biggest issue is the DCT. My biggest worry is the resale value.

The markups are fueling my decision.
Let's see how things look in Spring 2024. Maybe the introduction of the powerful Acura Integra will change things a bit in a positive way.
Sponsored

Last edited: