• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New 2023 Integra details (specs, pricing, features) from Acura Research Study

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I mean I am definitely going to cross shop both of those cars as an upgrade from an Si
All the power to you. But these two cars have absolutely nothing to do with each other. A FWD commuter car vs a RWD sports car will have minimal overlap In terms of sale
Sponsored

mammamia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
All the power to you. But these two cars have absolutely nothing to do with each other. A FWD commuter car vs a RWD sports car will have minimal overlap In terms of sale
Totally fair, from the broad view I can see the Integra having a much broader sales base just due to the 4 (5?) doors.

But I feel like I can't be that rare of a customer looking for these parameters:

* Sporty-ish
* Japanese reliability (this takes GTI out of the equation)
* More power than a Civic Si - as much as we love this car, without a tune it's a slightly goosed normal Civic power-wise
* Under $35k
* Limited Slip Differential (this takes Mazda3 Turbo out of the equation)
* will take the extra doors on the Integra but don't absolutely need it
* will take rear wheel drive for the sportiness factor, but just like the number of doors, not an absolute necessity.

This is basically "sporty-ish Japanese car enthusiast without deep pockets", again probably a pretty small part of the potentialy Integra buyer pool, but not an endangered species - I think we're on a forum full of them.

That basically leaves the BRZ/86, the upcoming Integra, and the WRX, and the WRX definitely has mixed reputation.

Last edited:

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Totally fair, from the broad view I can see the Integra having a much broader sales base just due to the 4 (5?) doors.

But I feel like I can't be that rare of a customer looking for these parameters:

* Sporty-ish
* Japanese reliability (this takes GTI out of the equation)
* More power than a Civic Si - as much as we love this car, without a tune it's a slightly goosed normal Civic power-wise
* Under $35k
* Limited Slip Differential (this takes Mazda3 Turbo out of the equation)
* will take the extra doors on the Integra but don't absolutely need it
* will take rear wheel drive for the sportiness factor, but just like the number of doors, not an absolute necessity.

This is basically "sporty-ish Japanese car enthusiast without deep pockets", again probably a pretty small part of the potentialy Integra buyer pool, but not an endangered species - I think we're on a forum full of them.

That basically leaves the BRZ/86, the upcoming Integra, and the WRX, and the WRX definitely has mixed reputation.
Well said. I’m considering only these two cars, CTR/ITS or BRZ. Rules out Mazda cause no LSD, the Elantra N and WRX are too ugly. Will not buy anything with an interior like the new WRX. Glad Honda didn’t go that iPad route.

Will most likely get the Honda/Acura if I’m still doing field service. My Si is perfect for my job except no hatch.
Sponsored