• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

First Name
honda4eternity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR SGP, 07 Si
The dealer owners name is Jason Eigenrauch and his dealership is Ike Honda. Do NOT bombard him with PMs. Find the post with his dealership contact info. In the post it states-

Do not contact him directly. Don’t be the jerk that ruins it for everyone else. Contact his dealership parts department and state that you are a member of the mentioned FB group to receive the discount.
Sponsored

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
anyone one have part # for Rally Red mirror caps?
I loving the Red caps look more than the carbon look :)

First Name
honda4eternity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR SGP, 07 Si
anyone one have part # for Rally Red mirror caps?
I loving the Red caps look more than the carbon look :)
Here’s a FL5 parts list (some part #’s apply to both FK8/FL5) that I’ve covered up the dealer discount prices. I’m not sure if I’m allowed. Join the group to find the prices.
11th Gen Honda Civic New OEM parts arrive for (and before) my FL5 1667923988100

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
For this generation, are the interior carbon pieces stick ons or replacement trim?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Here’s a FL5 parts list (some part #’s apply to both FK8/FL5) that I’ve covered up the dealer discount prices. I’m not sure if I’m allowed. Join the group to find the prices.
1667923988100.jpeg
I think I finally have to join FB ... been trying to stay away from FB...thank you sir. :)

First Name
honda4eternity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR SGP, 07 Si
I think I finally have to join FB ... been trying to stay away from FB...thank you sir. :)
The FK8 forums are the ONLY reason I joined FB. I too, held out forever until I wanted to look for used aftermarket parts and learn everything I could. I went forever searching marketplace through the internet and having my brother message sellers. Finally I got tired of bugging him and I caved.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
The dealer owners name is Jason Eigenrauch and his dealership is Ike Honda. Do NOT bombard him with PMs. Find the post with his dealership contact info. In the post it states-

Do not contact him directly. Don’t be the jerk that ruins it for everyone else. Contact his dealership parts department and state that you are a member of the mentioned FB group to receive the discount.
Damn, killer deals. Will definitely be hitting them up for that CF wing.

Idk what the illuminated door sills looks like. Too bad the SC2 tires arent on that list 😅

Last edited:
OP
OP
JDM_DOHC_SiR

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
For this generation, are the interior carbon pieces stick ons or replacement trim?

For the JDM door carbon fiber option items yes the are overlay stick on ones ... as well as the center console carbon fiber accessory ( Right hand drive only )
Sponsored