• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New Owner Observation / Stories

M!!!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, GR Yaris, FJ Cruiser, Jimny, NA and ND Miata
Reading your profile... a GR Yaris and a Jimny?! Forbidden fruit for us Americans. Awesome collection you have.
Haha thanks, but don't feel too bad -- you got an AP1 as well as a beautiful country!

The GR Yaris is an amazing thing, the Jimny is downright terrible but everyone adores it lol
Sponsored

Drew30101

First Name
Cordell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic si
Great to hear this. I felt the same way after driving the FK8 a few years ago - it was so good. I can’t wait for the FL5.
How is your FL5 on the highway? Would it do ok on long drives as far as ride quality and seat comfort?
I just drove 800 miles for a vacation and it's absolutely amazing on long trips. Seats are comfortable and the driver assist is amazing. To be able to set the adaptive cruise on long highway stretches makes it almost worth it alone.

Kfo_cpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RDX
I just drove 800 miles for a vacation and it's absolutely amazing on long trips. Seats are comfortable and the driver assist is amazing. To be able to set the adaptive cruise on long highway stretches makes it almost worth it alone.
Thanks for the feedback Drew. Your type R looks great.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
took my 19" Honda forged off to post for sale and put stockers back on, and I immediately notice stopping and turn-in requires just a little more afford. but still sick AF :yes: and just pass 1500 miles.

Kfo_cpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RDX
Did you have an Si before? If so, are you glad you upgraded to Type R? Thanks.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
took my 19" Honda forged off to post for sale and put stockers back on, and I immediately notice stopping and turn-in requires just a little more afford. but still sick AF :yes: and just pass 1500 miles.
Did you put a spacer in?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Any particular reason you took them off, any issues?
na, just notice wheel gap more with the spacers, so I took them off...car drive the same with and without the spacers...

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
na, just notice wheel gap more with the spacers, so I took them off...car drive the same with and without the spacers...

Got it. What kind of spacer did you use. I might use that and drop onto HR springs.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I wanted to have wheels ready by the time my lil piglet arrives. I can't find anything that I love other than SW388.

What wheels are you going to go with UFO?