• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
My car was delivered in December with summer tires, so I had a great excuse to get a second set of wheels. Stock wheels got Continental DWS all-seasons and the summers go on these babies. Very happy with how they came out. Love the bronze color on my black car, and they are about 7lbs lighter than stock per wheel. It's actually noticeable too. Car is a little zippier and the turn in is definitely lighter and more responsive.

They are Konig Ampliform 18x8.5 +45 - about the only wheel I could find that had a concave face in a reasonable offset under 9" wide. I wanted the concave look but didn't want to screw up the handling with a low offset or stretch the tires on wide wheels. These Konigs fit the bill perfectly!

11th Gen Honda Civic New wheels on my Si! DSC_0328

11th Gen Honda Civic New wheels on my Si! DSC_0314
11th Gen Honda Civic New wheels on my Si! DSC_0319
Sponsored

Dealer1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic hatchback
Man, that looks really good. I see so many wheels on civics that just don't work in my taste. But this goes very well

OP
OP

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man, I know what you mean. I spent many hours combing through Enkei and Konig wheel catalog and searching fitment industries gallery.

The problem is that wheels in Civic fitment (8" +50) usually have dorky convex faces, but wheels with cool concave faces are usually too wide and too low offset (9" +35 or so). Konig really nailed it with these.

evanescent03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ITS, C8 Z06; great pairing
this looks good - i may have to copy you for my track setup!

SleepyFC1

The Minister of Truth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Si Sedan
Man, this looks great! Any rubbing with this setup?

OP
OP

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! No rubbing. Of course, I am at stock ride height. It's a mild setup, only sticks out 1/2in further than stock.

I'm leaning toward some lowering springs this summer. Spoon or H&R. I'll update if that happens.

Last edited:

lebadge

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si SGP
My car was delivered in December with summer tires, so I had a great excuse to get a second set of wheels. Stock wheels got Continental DWS all-seasons and the summers go on these babies. Very happy with how they came out. Love the bronze color on my black car, and they are about 7lbs lighter than stock per wheel. It's actually noticeable too. Car is a little zippier and the turn in is definitely lighter and more responsive.

They are Konig Ampliform 18x8.5 +45 - about the only wheel I could find that had a concave face in a reasonable offset under 9" wide. I wanted the concave look but didn't want to screw up the handling with a low offset or stretch the tires on wide wheels. These Konigs fit the bill perfectly!

DSC_0328.png

DSC_0314.png
DSC_0319.png
This looks fantastic.
I wonder if they would clear the wildwood 6pot BBK?
Sponsored