• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Man I wonder what the Si is going to look like

I feel that even with 18 inch wheels, a nice dual tip exhaust, and si badges, this thing is still going to look soooooo plain

I'm sure it'll be a great car to daily drive, but man this really makes me appreciate my 10th gen
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Man I wonder what the Si is going to look like

I feel that even with 18 inch wheels, a nice dual tip exhaust, and si badges, this thing is still going to look soooooo plain

I'm sure it'll be a great car to daily drive, but man this really makes me appreciate my 10th gen
I think we'll all start liking the car more when we start seeing realistic looking renders of the car.

Still though, in baseball terms, if the 10th was a grand slam, the 11th appears to be a ground rule double.

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Sheesh man, now after looking at the Sedan. The 11th Hatchback doesn't look so bad now.. =(

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
I think we'll all start liking the car more when we start seeing realistic looking renders of the car.

Still though, in baseball terms, if the 10th was a grand slam, the 11th appears to be a ground rule double.
Yeah absolutely, people always don't like the renders

But just strictly going off the design and shape compared to the 10th gen it looks like it'll be a bit tougher to sway me

Really curious to see the different trim variants

squelchy451

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW GTI (RIP)
Just my opinion but I'm glad they're going with a tamer look. I'd always see the Insight and Accord and wished the Civic looked more like that. The overly flowing lines don't work well on a smaller car. The A3 and A4 both look equally handsome to me because the character lines sustain themselves from headlight to tail light, making it work better on a smaller car like the A3. The Mazda6 looks significantly better than Mazda3 despite having similar lines through the fender and rear wheel arches but the Mazda3 doesn't have enough length to make it work.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Just my opinion but I'm glad they're going with a tamer look. I'd always see the Insight and Accord and wished the Civic looked more like that. The overly flowing lines don't work well on a smaller car. The A3 and A4 both look equally handsome to me because the character lines sustain themselves from headlight to tail light, making it work better on a smaller car like the A3. The Mazda6 looks significantly better than Mazda3 despite having similar lines through the fender and rear wheel arches but the Mazda3 doesn't have enough length to make it work.
I respect you opinion, but as long as they offer a sportier option than I'm fine. Less the SI comes with an auto/cvt option(bout to get crucified) and that'll be the only sport or a lesser power option under that.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Plain as vanilla. Just the way I like it. 10th overlaid on top of 11th. Looks like a little longer and slightly taller? More room for everyone? So where does that leave the Accord? Honda going mainstream (style) never hurts sales and sprinkle a little electricity (powertrain) in there to tide the masses over until the $25k Tesla hits showroom in 3 years? This will sell a million, at least.

11th Gen Honda Civic Now See The 11th Gen Civic SEDAN Revealed In Patent Images 10th-11th gen Civic Sedan overlaid

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Plain as vanilla. Just the way I like it. 10th overlaid on top of 11th. Looks like a little longer and slightly taller? More room for everyone? So where does that leave the Accord? Honda going mainstream (style) never hurts sales and sprinkle a little electricity (powertrain) in there to tide the masses over until the $25k Tesla hits showroom in 3 years? This will sell a million, at least.

10th-11th gen Civic Sedan overlaid.jpg
Unless they release a luxury line. No reason to make the civic even close to the length of the accord without stepping on its toes.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
I said this in the pic thread, and I'll repeat it here, even in the camo, the proportions look better in the pictures than in the renderings

11th Gen Honda Civic Now See The 11th Gen Civic SEDAN Revealed In Patent Images 2022 Honda Civic Sedan 11th gen

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
I hate how taillights are becoming so generic, even the new bmw sedan taillights just look like hyundai elantra taillights to me
LOL, like the cheap TSC (tractor supply company) off the shelf trailer tail lights on a near $50k jeep (gladiator)

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4

10th-11th gen Civic Sedan overlaid.jpg
One of the main things that I like about the civicX is the protruding nose grill. I can see they are going with the next phase of design language just like the current Accord.