• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OEM Cargo Tray and Seat Back Protectors

Appleton21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot, 2019 Hyundai Veloster N, 2023 FL
I picked mine up at the local dealer and it came in a huge box and flat. I unpacked it and left the box with them.

In the UK, the Type R logo isn't coloured in, just embossed into the the tray, which is a bit of a shame.
In the UK, do you have the spare tyre in the trunk?
If so can I see a pic of your mat installed and the part number please.
Thanks
I have a spare tyre in the trunk and the US market trunk mat and it fits poorly, as it appears the US market trunk’s floor is lower.
Sponsored

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
In the UK, do you have the spare tyre in the trunk?
If so can I see a pic of your mat installed and the part number please.
Thanks
I have a spare tyre in the trunk and the US market trunk mat and it fits poorly, as it appears the US market trunk’s floor is lower.
Sorry, no spare tyre in the UK.

Yayo

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 MY23
Two months waiting from UK to Spain. Seats back protectors its an OEM access not avaliable from dealer in the EU.
Several costs, price, ship and custom fees and taxes.
Cargo trunk protector its avaliable in my dealer but its different about USA item. No colors on Type R logo.
11th Gen Honda Civic OEM Cargo Tray and Seat Back Protectors IMG_20230913_220122

11th Gen Honda Civic OEM Cargo Tray and Seat Back Protectors IMG_20230913_220100

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
Two months waiting from UK to Spain. Seats back protectors its an OEM access not avaliable from dealer in the EU.
Several costs, price, ship and custom fees and taxes.
Cargo trunk protector its avaliable in my dealer but its different about USA item. No colors on Type R logo.
IMG_20230913_220122.jpg

IMG_20230913_220100.jpg
The European market got the short end of the stick on the cargo tray.

Not only is the logo uncolored, there is a weird gap between the tray and the seat back. 😕

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
The European market got the short end of the stick on the cargo tray.

Not only is the logo uncolored, there is a weird gap between the tray and the seat back. 😕
Yes, the cargo tray is less than ideal, but don't feel sorry for them, lol. They got better looking headlamps, steering wheel (Alcantara), shift boot (Alcantara), rear seats, a proper oil temp sensor, and more OEM accessories.
Sponsored