• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
White was my first pick. And soooo happy with my choice. 🤗🤗🤗

20230309_003432.jpg
Where did you get that CTR model car? Also, you got anymore of the pics with the wing?

Im seriously considering about getting the CF wing. It just looks so cool with the red and black CF weaving in it because it blends so well with the CW black and red theme.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Where did you get that CTR model car? Also, you got anymore of the pics with the wing?

Im seriously considering about getting the CF wing. It just looks so cool with the red and black CF weaving in it because it blends so well with the CW black and red theme.
I was wondering the same thing so I Googled it: https://www.rcmart.com/Hobby-Japan

Looks like they have multiple colors, but they are out of stock so you need to pre-order. I just placed an order for Blue :)

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Just had front end & mirrors protected with Suntek PPF. Paint correction and Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra coated. Also coated all glass, wheels, and calipers. Alsl had 15% 3M IR tint installed. And finally removed the Civic badge so I can pretend I’m not driving a really expensive Civic. I kept the Type R badge on, though.
Looks great - thanks for sharing! I've been debating 15% or 20% tint on my car and I think this makes me feel confident that I'll be happy with 15%.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
I wish I held out for CW but BB fell into my hands. So I took that instead :(
Just hold onto it and trade it in whenever the last model year is. Im sure you'll get a good trade in value and really won't lose much.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R