• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official RALLYE RED FL5 Type R Photos Thread

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Type R Daily Duties would make a good thread topic. Posting pictures of how useable this enthusiast car is.
If you build it... They will come.

I'm waiting for someone to start a wheel photo thread. Would be nice to see aftermarket wheels out there and the tires people are using.

Obviously I can't start that without a car and wheels!
Sponsored

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Hey Rallye Red owners, just curious, do any of you feeling like with the car being red there is too much red going on? The other colours all naturally contrast. Interested to hear thoughts.

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
And does any red owners know if the Ralley Red color is similar or lighter/darker than the Subaru Pure Red? Bc Subie's red is sex

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Hey Rallye Red owners, just curious, do any of you feeling like with the car being red there is too much red going on? The other colours all naturally contrast. Interested to hear thoughts.
I don’t think so at all. I think the red is subdued with all of the black accents. The red seats look really good inside of the red exterior!

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
Praying to the car gods that the next wave of shipments is mostly red.. I want this MSRP-$5K adm deal.