• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official SONIC GRAY PEARL FL5 Type R Photos Thread

brbynhand

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 435i
Picked her up this morning from Performance Honda in Fairfield, OH and drove back home to Alabama. The dealer honored my request of minimal PDI and not washing it, so I kept all the plastics on when driving it back home (will be putting PPF on the front end soon). 52k OTD

It's my first manual car and so far it has exceeded all expectations!

IMG_2842.JPG

IMG_2840.JPG

IMG_2843.JPG
Great job on getting great pricing and congrats!

I live 35 min away from that dealer and they would not do any better that
n 5k ADM plus 5k or so of very overpriced accessories. You've got the touch! :)

ttccnn49

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Street triple 765RS
Anyone from central Florida as well? I saw another SGP on Sunday afternoon while I was out with my SGP near Lake Monore.

Drew30101

First Name
Cordell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic si
Speaking of Curry Honda, I was gonna take my FL5 in to them for maintenance because they're close by. Do any of the ATL area dealers seem better than others for regular maintenance stuff?
I have only done business with Ed Voyles Honda. I have no complaints. I also like to have my car serviced from the same dealer I purchased from. So I am unable to lend any valuable insight other then I have not had any issues with the Dealership.