• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official SONIC GRAY PEARL FL5 Type R Photos Thread

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R and many more...
Sonic gray pearl is underrated. Looks better in person as well.
Sponsored

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
AWE Track Edition installed on a Sonic Gray Pearl FL5 (picture w/o filter)
SGP - I couldn't find any decent pics of the Diamond Black tips on this color CTR. Glad I went black.

11th Gen Honda Civic Official SONIC GRAY PEARL FL5 Type R Photos Thread 1699534203218

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
curious why you went 275 over 265 and are you not worried about scraping anywhere or hitting roadkill lol. Car looks fantastic. Just curious. I’m stock suspension and I’ve scraped the underside of my garage unique lip before in certain driveway/entrances. Can only imagine how lowered would prove to be.

275/35/18 nitto nt05

CTR1CKY

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Honda Civic Cx, 2020 Toyota rav4 TRD, 2023 CTR
curious why you went 275 over 265 and are you not worried about scraping anywhere or hitting roadkill lol. Car looks fantastic. Just curious. I’m stock suspension and I’ve scraped the underside of my garage unique lip before in certain driveway/entrances. Can only imagine how lowered would prove to be.
With 275, it’ll give you that flush fitment. The the tires will align with the fender, also more road contact. Now with the garage lip is another story lol. Gotta drive criss-cross on dips and high/low driveways lol. Speed bumps are fine. It sucks, I tried not to drive much, but I like the car too much. The underside definitely has a lot of scratches lol

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Hey all, my sonic gray is coming soon and im shopping for some 18in winter wheels. Any recommends? I find black rims don’t really look as nice with this color in pictures at least. Currently, I’m thinking Enkei running TS7 or T6R in bronze or silver. Any recommends from current owners?