• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Over the air software OTA upgrades?

leodan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda civic touring
I just thought about whether the Touring will get over the air upgrades like I think the accord does. I presume yes since it has wi fi capabilities, right?
Sponsored

se7encrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
There is a software update button visible on the screen in the reveal video.

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Meteorite Gray)
It appears that it will, My 2022 is Up to date from factory but when you tap it, it checks for an OTA and also gives a button for update via USB.

OP
OP
leodan

leodan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda civic touring
It appears that it will, My 2022 is Up to date from factory but when you tap it, it checks for an OTA and also gives a button for update via USB.
Thanks. I think I will buy the touring as well. Your car color is nice. My other choice in the list is the carbon gray. I have to see them in person. I might go test drive today. I might test drive the accord as well. Congrats!

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Meteorite Gray)
Thanks. I think I will buy the touring as well. Your car color is nice. My other choice in the list is the carbon gray. I have to see them in person. I might go test drive today. I might test drive the accord as well. Congrats!
Good luck! There were no tourings in my area. I was monitoring the website and found one "In Transit", gave the dealer a call and literally bought it right off the truck when it arrived (2 miles on odometer!). It seems very hard to come by around here. I was very happy the one in transit was in the color I wanted! One of my buddies is getting one now and they have to build it and are not expecting one until mid-August.

The accords looked nice, but I couldn't see all that much of a difference except in price so I stuck with the civic.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
If that's going to be an ECU update OTA then I can see it stopping all retunes as it will probably be letting Honda know if you reflash.
Sponsored