• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
Detailed walkaround of the overseas variant 2022 Honda Civic RS. All credit to OP via Youtube. Smart Key Card can be observed at time frame 12:15 onward.

Sponsored

Last edited:

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
The location of the RS badging on the "snout" bugs me... I hope Honda doesn't do that with the Si badging.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
The location of the RS badging on the "snout" bugs me... I hope Honda doesn't do that with the Si badging.
The Si and Type R will have a front grille lip more like the hatchback we've seen, which is more concave rather than flat like on the sedan, so they'll have to do something slightly different.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
If that's an Si equivalent why is it a CVT? If I'm not mistaken RS should be equivalent to our Tour model

jbatman1080

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (White Orchid Pearl)
definitely not, if honda follows their tradition of RS. The US market Si had a different front bumper, and etc. The only thing the carried on around was the Spoiler from the Sedan RS and Si.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
RS is equivalent to Touring in some markets. It has nothing to do with performance.

10th gen had the RS badge on the same weird plastic part of the grill.
So Si and Type R badging will be on the actual grill just like how they did it with the 10th gen.

MrJLIAO

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic fc1 MT
Almost every Honda in Thailand have a RS version,such as FIT RS(in Thailand call JAZZ),CITY RS and so on,and here is the official web of Honda Thailand www.honda.co.th

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
RS is equivalent to Touring in some markets. It has nothing to do with performance.

10th gen had the RS badge on the same weird plastic part of the grill.
So Si and Type R badging will be on the actual grill just like how they did it with the 10th gen.
Almost every Honda in Thailand have a RS version,such as FIT RS(in Thailand call JAZZ),CITY RS and so on,and here is the official web of Honda Thailand www.honda.co.th
RS is like the touring trim in South East Asia and Australia, and they typically have unique seat covers to go with black interiors as well.
Sponsored