• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PLM Downpipe?

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Manufactured at the lowest cost possible, quality and fitment are secondary concerns. Your FL5 deserves better. I'd recommend a nice used downpipe over new PLM any day.

hammeredsole

First Name
Mister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey Elite, F150 Tremor, CRV Hybrid Sport-L
Manufactured at the lowest cost possible, quality and fitment are secondary concerns. Your FL5 deserves better. I'd recommend a nice used downpipe over new PLM any day.
Have you guys seen any of the upper heatshield boss loosening up once installed? I saw a youtube video that made a comment about the bolt constantly coming loose. I think it was in regards to when it was a PRL item, but if I'm not mistaken the TSP is the same, correct?

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Have you guys seen any of the upper heatshield boss loosening up once installed? I saw a youtube video that made a comment about the bolt constantly coming loose. I think it was in regards to when it was a PRL item, but if I'm not mistaken the TSP is the same, correct?
I'm not sure which downpipe you are asking about but I can say that I have never heard any comments regarding loose heat shield bolts coming loose. In regards to our downpipe, the general design is for the most part identical to PRL but the machining is no longer performed by PRL and we use a different hardware supplier.
Sponsored