• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PRL Motorsports 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Kit

bouford

First Name
Felipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 AP1/18 FK8/19 CV2
Last edited:

Ctr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR, 12 Speed 3, 03 IS300, 94 EG, 08 Highlander
i'll be pre-ordering :thumbsup::wave::drive:

per their instagram, no eta on ship date yet
Thanks! I saw some posting regarding ETA and the pricing on the other fk8 thread.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 2018 Honda HB sport
I ordered @12 order #14163, was I the 1st one? Do I get a prze......haha
Mine was 14161... but paypal payment decline because of canada bank security measurement.
Took me 4 mins to redo it.. and now order number is 14177..
Just 4 mins.. PRL got 16 transaction on this thing!!

PRL.. i agree that we should get a prize for being die hard supporter & fans.. lol

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
So I have read on PRL's site that a tune is recommended for the inlet pipe. I am running KTuner's canned Stage 1 tune right now.
Obviously getting a custom tune is optional and plan on doing that next year but will using the canned tunes be sufficient or would I need to make adjustments on my own?

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
I just ordered one of these. When I told my local Type R group, they all told me not to install it until I'm ready for a fully custom tune. They said that if I do try to run it on the factory tune, I'll get an Overboost code.

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Just an update for the community, we are currently awaiting or next batch of Titanium to keep moving forward with production on our next batch(es) of inlet pipes. Our current ETA for being able to fulfill orders is the end of April, but we will be revising our listing/community with a more accurate date and enabling sales again once we have a better idea of material arrival.

We have packaged up some more blemished units and listed at a discounted price on our site for anybody who's interested. Blemished kits contain cosmetic blemishes such as inconsistencies in tubing finish, scratches, etc, but do NOT affect function or fitment. Pictures for example are listed on our site.

We apologize for the delay, but should be back to normal production shortly!

Streetthrowback

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic type r
Got my ctr with prl goodies including the turbo inlet pipe, all fbo made 400fwdhp 400fwdtrq easily and that's before the e85, thanks

Just an update for the community, we are currently awaiting or next batch of Titanium to keep moving forward with production on our next batch(es) of inlet pipes. Our current ETA for being able to fulfill orders is the end of April, but we will be revising our listing/community with a more accurate date and enabling sales again once we have a better idea of material arrival.

We have packaged up some more blemished units and listed at a discounted price on our site for anybody who's interested. Blemished kits contain cosmetic blemishes such as inconsistencies in tubing finish, scratches, etc, but do NOT affect function or fitment. Pictures for example are listed on our site.

We apologize for the delay, but should be back to normal production shortly!