• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I had a chat with someone on behalf of PRL late Friday and they were able to shed some light on the inventory situation. Being a high demand items with limited initial inventory, they attempted to spread the inventory out among all of their dealers as well as with their direct customers. This doesn't sound like an unreasonable idea, but it didn't work. The inventory was not allocated correctly and some dealers did not get any inventory.

The good news is that PRL is spending lots of extra time and money to pump these HVI kits out as fast at they can and new inventory is arriving at their distribution warehouses weekly. The second week's inventory hit the warehouses late Friday and the third week's inventory is already on the way. Let's not forget that this product is not scheduled to release until April 14th, I'd say all in all PRL is doing a good job for us. This intake is worth the wait!

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
so when is it expected for you guys and other vendors to get inventory because from what I see, no one has gotten inventory outside of direct shipments from prl and axion (which drops ships from prl)

I had a chat with someone on behalf of PRL late Friday and they were able to shed some light on the inventory situation. Being a high demand items with limited initial inventory, they attempted to spread the inventory out among all of their dealers as well as with their direct customers. This doesn't sound like an unreasonable idea, but it didn't work. The inventory was not allocated correctly and some dealers did not get any inventory.

The good news is that PRL is spending lots of extra time and money to pump these HVI kits out as fast at they can and new inventory is arriving at their distribution warehouses weekly. The second week's inventory hit the warehouses late Friday and the third week's inventory is already on the way. Let's not forget that this product is not scheduled to release until April 14th, I'd say all in all PRL is doing a good job for us. This intake is worth the wait!

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
so when is it expected for you guys and other vendors to get inventory because from what I see, no one has gotten inventory outside of direct shipments from prl and axion (which drops ships from prl)
I can't speak for anyone else but we are expecting a large amount of inventory on the ground here within the next couple of days and will fill orders in the order that they were received from there.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5

Interesting...a guy told me he just ordered his from axion...and he gets his on Thursday lmao.

I think I'll just cancel my order. Makes no sense to order ahead of time then see people get theirs...before I even get mine shipped. Wth

Bigfx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 civic type r
Interesting...a guy told me he just ordered his from axion...and he gets his on Thursday lmao.

I think I'll just cancel my order. Makes no sense to order ahead of time then see people get theirs...before I even get mine shipped. Wth
Getting mine from them too on Friday I ordered it yesterday.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5
ah, okay. Time to cancel my order, this is ridiculous.

I don't get the point in pre ordering anything anymore from PRL. I preordered on 19 February.

I get it says expected 14 April, but man, when you pre order and watch others order now and see they're getting theirs shipped already...doesn't go over well.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec

Ordered mine at release from Axion and received it on Monday.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5
lol, yeah, guess PRL doesn't like me, had something similar happen to me. I've learned my lesson...not too mention, who knows if this PRL will fall apart like it did on the FK8.

I ordered the gruppeM intake and it leaves Japan Friday. At this rate, I'll get the gruppeM intake prior to PRL. I'll be selling the PRL if the cancelation didn't go through and if they ever ship it, lmao

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
A peek inside one of our Fedex trucks today 👀

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports 2023+ Honda Civic Type-R FL5 High Volume Intake System Product Development 419407513_451988570577914_4549278948580524692_n

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec