• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
As some of you may have seen through some teaser shots/videos on our social media, we have been working on an exhaust system for the 11th Generation Civic over the past few weeks. Here is a first official look at our N1 Exhaust System on the 2022 Civic Si.

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Exhaust_SingleExit-12

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Exhaust_SingleExit-11

We wanted to be able to offer an affordable solution for the end consumer, while still being able to provide a unique look and sound. This N1-style system utilizes a single-exit exhaust to keep components, costs and weight down. We also wanted to make sure that this exhaust sounded as it looks, all while eliminating that nasty drone some exhaust systems tend to have. Our engineers paid close attention to tubing lengths, bends, placement and length of mufflers/resonators. All of these factors play a critical roll in exhaust tone and the elimination of drone. After carful consideration, revisions and testing, we have put together an exhaust system that we are ready to showoff. (Please note that the exhaust tip length will change a bit to extend a bit to reduce bumper damage and improve aesthetics).

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Exhaust_SingleExit-7

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Exhaust_SingleExit-9

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Exhaust_SingleExit-1

This system will be constructed of full 3", 304 stainless steel with one muffler and one resonator. All post-front pipe connections are slip-fit for adjustment and packaging purposes. At this time we have elected to use a muffler clamp / exhaust hanger system instead of welding on a hanger for longevity, adjustment, packaging and serviceability.

At this time, we plan to offer this system for all 1.5L Turbo & 2.0L model 11th Gen Honda Civics.

Sound clips coming soon! Should we explore a dual-exit exhaust system too?

Blog Post
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
That is pretty cool, I see some nice details on that exhaust setup, I like my dual exhaust but that could be a good performance design.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)

SGSiSaajan

First Name
Saajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
They had a sound clip on their instagram last week. I listened with headphones, and believe me, it sounds amazing.
Ugh of course I missed it, must have been a story because it’s not there and I can’t find it anymore. Guess I’ll just have to be patient like the rest of us.

waterudoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP, 3V Mustang, G37xS
Ugh of course I missed it, must have been a story because it’s not there and I can’t find it anymore. Guess I’ll just have to be patient like the rest of us.
Yes, it was a story. I saved it, but I probably shouldn't post it out of respect for PRL lol.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I could never get my head around the sound of aftermarket blow off valves, but the exhaust sounds real nice.
Sponsored